Anyone knows what happened to DEVGRU-P?

Jan 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
I'm a big fan of this developer and I can't seem to find any information about their latest project "Mein Waifu is the Fuhrer".
The most I could get from google is that they started a kickstarter and it was quite successful, then they vanished.
On twitter their last message is from 2020 and on patreon their last update was from 2019.
This is not their first work so I don't think they just dropped everything and left.
Anyone knows anything else I couldn't find?

Oct 26, 2017

Could this be the reason? Considering Valve (and another platform you mentioned) and their double standards...

Made me smile a bit. They sure have balls to pull stuff like this in an era where you gotta use "dark skin" and "tomgirl". ;)

Jan 5, 2019
I'm not sure about what you are saying, the links just bring me to their kickstarter page for the game and the other is their steam profile. Are you saying that it may be that steam and kickstarter just decided to ban them or something like that? It definetely could be possible considering how "political" their games are and how much american platforms censor every small "naughty" thing.

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, sorry if my post was misphrased, but I'm kind of suspecting something went wrong between Valve and the devs...

Kind of sad, it looked like a fun game, but I... can't say I would have tried that, knowing what happened to extremely tame games (full ban and fund freezing causing the developer to go bankrupt). Only way to confirm would be to try and get in touch with the dev directly, but seeing as the content itself is politically sensitive, even twitter itself may be dangerous.

I really hate Discord but for once I'd actually encourage that if you can somehow reach out to them this way. Hope this helps, as more searches didn't give more information. It's possible they just decided to randomly stop if something unexpected happened considering we live in a pandemic that isn't going away anytime soon of course, but unlikely in my opinion - at least I hope so, wish the devs well, and that's coming from someone who had (and still has) traumatic experience with World War II. :)