Anyone knows what kind of game or software has been used to make this game?

Jofur

May 22, 2018
Japanese dlsite games is not my area of expertise so take it with a massive grain of salt. But in my experience lot of Japanese games these days that I play seem to be made using Unity(and RPGM). So that would be my first guess. I'm assuming it's one of those "a bunch of pre-rendered videos slapped into a basic visual novel" type of games that is quite popular over there. Most likely the 3D stuff itself was made in blender.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Ah good old umemaro, first of all its actually a full 1080p animation video and its been cut into many segments so its "looping" each sexual encounter and you can just click ok to scroll past, some require certain combinations to unlock extra scene which feature in full on the video itself. Not sure exactly what "software/engine" is being used but its one that a few japanese developers use when making a game from an already made 3d video. So its basically just the 3d video which you could find on phub or something and just cut up to be turned into a "game" even though you are simply viewing the video and clicking forward to see the next scene