Anyone knows where to download works from a Japanese studio called Z Otaku Community?

metor01

Feb 12, 2022
Hello guys. As I mentioned, today I found a studio called Z otaku community, which produces 3D works (mostly Tifa) on DLsite.
But I can't find any other sources excespt one after a wide search. Does anyone know what happened to this studio? Why can't I find any information about their released works?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
They have a . Although there's no posts this year they did release a version of one of their videos last month, so I don't think anything's happened to them. seems like the thing on sharing site.

metor01

Feb 12, 2022
They have a . Although there's no posts this year they did release a version of one of their videos last month, so I don't think anything's happened to them. seems like the thing on sharing site.
Thanks a lot. But except for this Race Queen, do you know where I can get some download links of their other works? Struggling to find sources out of Fantia or Dlsite, even google it leads to nothing.

Edit: Like this one
RJ380958
Why there is literally no torrent or mega sources anywhere after its release? Makes me curious.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But except for this Race Queen, do you know where I can get some download links of their other works?
No Race Queen was the only thing I could find anywhere. There is a reason the new CG isn't around, that uses DLSite Viewer which look like it functions as DRM. But no idea why only one of the videos is on sharing sites.

metor01

Feb 12, 2022
No Race Queen was the only thing I could find anywhere. There is a reason the new CG isn't around, that uses DLSite Viewer which look like it functions as DRM. But no idea why only one of the videos is on sharing sites.
Yeah that's strange. I searched for their previous series, even some titles released in 2021 were nowhere to be found. Anyway, thanks for your help. Hope someday we'll find a hero lol.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight