Anyone play Taimanin Battle Arena?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is such a waste that all the amazing art and scenes are being wasted on this retarded browser game. All I can find online are CG rips and japanese videos.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok... I was running out of Lilith games to play so I bit the bullet and started playing this. After figuring out the ins and outs of the game mechanics, I found that this is a surprisingly fair game for free players. For a browser gacha game, it is extremely generous when it comes to free draws from events and various bonuses. Also, the various potions for stamina/BP recovery are actually farmable in such a way that it can even be a net positive. Of course, events and such makes you sink those pots to compete with others, but if you don't try to do that, you can pretty much farm continuously.

So why is this worthwhile compared to 100s of other gacha H games? Because you can actually fap to this. This is not the bullshit where you unlock one lewd picture every once in a while. Every card has a scene when you get to max level (rarer cares get 2). The scenes vary in length and quality, but they are still your typical Lilith content with nice art, dialogue and voice acting. The rare 4, 5 ,6 star cards (which are most of the popular known characters) pretty require you to get incredibly lucky or whale it out, but it seems like every event gives you a 5 star card almost by just participating.