Identify Anyone point me in right direction

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Does anyone know the game if I am remembering details correctly your MC is a army family brat who lives on base you are asked by your sister or cousin to come help her run a hotel in a tropical setting. For the life of me cannot remember the games name. Played it once. Loved it. Wanna play it again.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I'm thinking either Sunshine Love or Hail Dicktator.

In the former you're not an army brat, but everything else fits. In the latter you're running more than just a hotel but I think you might be an army brat. There's also Mystwood Manor which has you running a hotel after your father dies. You're not an army brat in that one either, and it's your father's death that prompts you to run the hotel. But your father was the one renovating and running hotels before he died so your family moved around as much as the typical military family.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
There is a game called Sunshine Love with your sister running a hotel, but you arent living on a base or anything....
Pretty sure it's this one.

He and the sister grew up together in military housing on a base, before they were separated as teens. He later bought an apartment in a city together with his girlfriend. So he lived on a base at the start of the story.

Reactions: Mario4don

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Pretty sure it's this one.

He and the sister grew up together in military housing on a base, before they were separated as teens. He later bought an apartment in a city together with his girlfriend. So he lived on a base at the start of the story.

After playing it I think you are right.