Anyone want to make a game (either unity or RPG) like Paradise Trails but with only naked women in the forest?

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Hey, you know that game (VRor no VR support) called Paradise Trails by HFTGameshttps://f95zone.to/threads/paradise-trails-final-hftgames.95803/ ? Well, how about a game like this one but in either unreal engine or RPG and it will have naked women with no clothing wandering around in the forest naked, take a bath in the lake, relax in nature and doing naughty things by doing lesbian sex? Will anyone be interested in making that?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, you actually going to make such a game and need help with it, or are you asking for someone to just make you such a game? Tbh I think you would get disappointed in both regards.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
So he had almost 2 years to learn make games, and not really done anything about it? :ROFLMAO:
Actually, I only write stories and use photoshop but sometimes didn't have time

So, you actually going to make such a game and need help with it, or are you asking for someone to just make you such a game? Tbh I think you would get disappointed in both regards.
I was asking someone to make a game but yeah and It still made me wonder why no one is interested in making that game and does it take money to let them make it?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Actually, I only write stories and use photoshop but sometimes didn't have time

I was asking someone to make a game but yeah and It still made me wonder why no one is interested in making that game and does it take money to let them make it?
If you want to "hire" someone to make a game for you I'm quite sure it would come at a cost. People won't do it due to kindness.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Judging from your previous threads you received many reasons from big and relevant devs. Take a look on those threads again if you want an answer.
I know but what can I do,I wish for a type of game to happen..Isnt there anyone or anybody who accepts games as requests especially when you pay them in patreon to make that game?

Nov 21, 2020
I know but what can I do,I wish for a type of game to happen..Isnt there anyone or anybody who accepts games as requests especially when you pay them in patreon to make that game?
I don't know what to say. Devs only make games they're personally interested in. So if you stumble upon a dev that wants the same game as you, they'll probably work on it. Even if most people claim that the primary reason devs don't do it is money, the actual reasons are:
1. they're already busy with another project;
or
2. they're not interested in your idea, so they don't want to work on a project they don't enjoy (especially for a niche audience)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

You can find creators, coders, what not here... And you see their going rates etc.

You can start a game project. Try get people aboard on a "share" of patreon income, but that is less likely tbh. Or you can hire people and pay out of your own wallet and hope patreon income will catch up and cover it over time.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
I don't know what to say. Devs only make games they're personally interested in. So if you stumble upon a dev that wants the same game as you, they'll probably work on it. Even if most people claim that the primary reason devs don't do it is money, the actual reasons are:
1. they're already busy with another project;
or
2. they're not interested in your idea, so they don't want to work on a project they don't enjoy (especially for a niche audience)
The I have two questions to say

1) Is there any dev that wants the same game as me?

and

2) why most of the game devs are not interested in this type of game and idea?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

and

Ideas is dime a dozen. If a creator was interested in such a game they most likely would be working on one already. Just start make your own game. There is enough tutorials out there that could get you started.

Reactions: Jaike
Nov 21, 2020

and

1. I don't know. There are a ton of devs, I have no idea what everyone is thinking.
2. First of all there are personal preferences. Some devs simply don't want to work on games they wouldn't play themselves because... well... they don't have to. Then we have the engine. There are significantly less devs that want to work with RPGM or UE instead of Ren'Py. And ultimately the fact that the game's theme seems to apply to a very limited audience. In other words, they believe not many people would be interested in the project.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Ideas is dime a dozen. If a creator was interested in such a game they most likely would be working on one already. Just start make your own game. There is enough tutorials out there that could get you started.
Well,I wish but I believe it might not be good like any lewdgame developers

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well,I wish but I believe it might not be good like any lewdgame developers
Well, I assume, 2 years down the line, you will post the same topic and ask for the same thing again. ;p
If you want something done, you need to start with yourself.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well, I assume, 2 years down the line, you will post the same topic and ask for the same thing again. ;p
If you want something done, you need to start with yourself.
The Iam gonna need a team to help me out but I will only do the plot.

beanbean2

Sep 22, 2017
If you want to want someone to collaborate with you, you will have to demonstrate that you have something to offer the team.

If you plan on providing the writing, write your game out as a short story first and post it on Literotica.com. Or make a text-only demo game in Twine or Renpy in which graphics can be added later.

This will demonstrate precisely what kind of game you want to make, and if you have the talent and commitment to make the months/years of hard work in making a game worth it.