Anyone Want to Make a Game?

TheresaMay

May 26, 2018
Hi.
I have been playing adult games for well over a year now, yet only a few days ago did I discover this forum for others who share the same interests as me.
I have been wanting to create my own game for a while now, and I feel that this is the best place to find people who are willing to help me. I don't have any specific ideas for the game and I'm open to anything. I can do all the coding for the game and I can write the story, unless someone else would like to do that, yet I am absolutely dreadful at all art so I need someone else to provide all of that.
Thanks in advance

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I'd suggest joining the discord server and posting your request in #favors-and-trades. This is where the sort of collaboration you're asking about is generally discussed.

Depending on what sort of coding you want to do, you could also write your game as a text game and look for collaborators on the discord server, in #collaborator-search.

3Dbimbos

Nov 21, 2017
I am a 3D artist... :)
Check my work see if you think it can work. I would prefer a project inspired by Legend of Queen Opala.
Also I would prefer to use my own 3D models. I think joining a team / person who can do programming writting is ideal. Contact me directly if interested

(yes I am posting that same message to several different people :) )