• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Seeking Anything with robots in it?

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
I'm specifically looking for something like starting at no.5 in this chart. Anything right of it, preference escalates, but stops at no.9. I do not care for the medium, be it game or doujin or video or anything I guess. robochart.png
Thank you in advance.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Android Life, you're the only actual human male left, but every girl, save one, thinks you're an android (since no males exist, women have created androids that resemble males to satisfy hetero and bisexual women)

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Areas of Gray's, Sexbot, Abandoned and Harem Hotel are all just humans with either stripes or just actual humans. Not exactly what I'm looking for...

Hardcoded does seem to do something a little extra, a little eh but B for effort I suppose. I guess TiTs would do since there should be some semblance of a robot. I suppose the text is enough.

Android Life, you're the only actual human male left, but every girl, save one, thinks you're an android (since no males exist, women have created androids that resemble males to satisfy hetero and bisexual women)

Not what I wanted either to be honest, but I'll put it on my tab for another time/tag. Thanks for this one

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Thanks, seems like this one looks like an improvement. AIDA is a good close second because they're automatrons, but do wish they still kept a big chunk of their robot-ness because it as lost with the boobs being silicon. (Cowardly, but still a close second).

Dystopian Robot GFis very interesting, safe to say. It very much fits the bill, a little off to the side but very very much fits he bill. Appreciate this one a lot

FNaF. Don't like it. Feels like it's trying too hard with the sex part. Feels like an asset flip. Damn.

Again, thanks for the reccs. I kinda hope the same thing too, wish there were a lot more of these games around.

The_Jejjster

Dec 8, 2017
Feels... ehh? I don't know about the robot design. Still feels like a human with lines on it for some reason.