aoharu fetishism

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
I recently bought the JK Elf's Parallel World Conception Plan series by aoharu fetishism from DLsite and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me sharing it here. This series focuses heavily on impregnation fetish.

I don't know if it would be appropriate to upload it on these forums, since it is ASMR content, but it does have a video version included with English subtitles. Not sure where I would have to post it.

Reactions: vrxrqvw and Kwab

Kwab

Sep 1, 2021
I’d actually be really interested in this being uploaded (especially the third part because I haven’t seen it anywhere.) Not sure where you would post it.

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
Kwab I got you bro, I have all three and I'll make sure to upload part 3 first.

I was thinking that the Animations & Loops sub-forum might be the place to post it; I'll message a mod about it. Don't know if I should include the mp3 and wav files; they seem like unnecessary bloat to me, since I doubt very few people can understand spoken Japanese.

Reactions: Kwab

Kwab

Sep 1, 2021
Kwab I got you bro, I have all three and I'll make sure to upload part 3 first.

I was thinking that the Animations & Loops sub-forum might be the place to post it; I'll message a mod about it. Don't know if I should include the mp3 and wav files; they seem like unnecessary bloat to me, since I doubt very few people can understand spoken Japanese.
You probably don’t have to upload the mp3 and wan files but you should remember to upload the bonus alarm videos that come with it.

sowcheesoon

Jan 7, 2018
It would be awesome to get the rest of aoharu fetishism's works on this site. Most of them have official English subtitles.