VN - Unity - Completed - Aokana - EXTRA1 [v1.00] [sprite]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LooLoo Baloo

Great game. These developers know how to make a game of the highest visual quality, and while Mashiro definitely is not my favourite character from the series, the fact that you can see more to her story and her character development is fantastic. The visuals, music, characters are all 10/10. And I'd highly recommend this

Now just to wait for Extra 2!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dingusdongle

Note: I highly recommend buying the game because Sprite recently opened up again after shutting down awhile ago. If you want more Aokana VNs and more support them by purchasing the game or buying merch! I've already purchased it, but I wanted to make a review here since I reviewed Aokana awhile back.

You need to read Aokana first and have done at least Mashiro's route. If you want a wholesome feel good VN and you enjoyed Aokana then this is worth trying out, especially if you liked Mashiro's route. If not you can wait for EXTRA2 which will focus on Misaki's route. Note that my review is biased since I enjoyed Aokana.

I like all the characters, but I really like Mashiro's arc which was wholesome and adorable. This VN is a continuation of that route which has even more beautiful art and cute moments. Nothing much to say other than this VN expands more on Mashiro's route.

Some nice features I like are voice bookmarks where you can bookmark a voice line if you liked it. Lots of new CG which is a nice thing. They didn't go cheap and actually took the time to get new CG for the VN.

My reasoning for a 5 star is that it offered to expand on Mashiro's route and it did exactly that. New CG and more cute and wholesome moments. It doesn't really do anything unique or new. This VN is for those who want more Aokana.