EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
23.jpg

Overview:
In a world where flying through the sky is as simple as riding a bicycle, the sport "Flying Circus" is all the rage.

Following the discovery of anti-gravitons, special shoes that allow an individual to fly, Anti-Graviton Shoes, took the world by storm.
And with the Grav Shoes came an entire new world for people to explore. Not long after, that revolution in technology gave birth toa brand new sport, Flying Circus, which used the shoes to make players compete in the open sky.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-02
Release Date: 2019-12-31
Original Title: 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム
Aliases: Beyond the sky, into the firmament., 苍之彼方的四重奏, あおかな, 4Rhythm, 아오카나, Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm
Developer: sprite
Publisher: &
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.21 Perfect Edition
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (30 - 50 hours)
VNDB:
Store: - - - - -
Side Story: Aokana - EXTRA1
Related Anime:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

If you’re using Windows Defender, add steam_api.dll as exception. This is the crack.
DOWNLOAD
Win (Full): - - -

You must download all three parts! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar.
Win (Part 1): - -
Win (Part 2): -
-
Win (Part 3): -
-

Patches:

Extra: OST

MxF4222.png BokDD22.png c8JWR22.png C64OR22.png eLhDW22.png iaUSV22.png IkejH22.png LJUYH22.png TFoY022.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Wonder how long it takes someone to complain about censorship despite this being a thing for years now.

There's always a couple.

Always amusing.

Also really enjoyed this, it's romance, I enjoy all romance.

I like flying shoes too.

I would like some.
oh man flying shoes would be dope though! I would love some
but yeah there's always a few complaining about censorship and some complaining about "no sexual content" in games and it's just like uhhh the person who uploaded the game didn't make it (most of the time) and you got plenty of other choices to choose from on this site, so going into a thread to gripe is just redundant but ehh

also this game looks amazing hopefully I'll be able to play it soon -_- after downloading almost 10GB

Sep 28, 2018
Wonder how long it takes someone to complain about censorship despite this being a thing for years now.

There's always a couple.

Always amusing.

Also really enjoyed this, it's romance, I enjoy all romance.

I like flying shoes too.

I would like some.
Hello. I'd like to complain about the censorship REEEEEEEE! XD

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this a straight visual novel or is there choice and some gameplay thrown in? I want to know what I am getting myself into with the 30-50 hour length.
Multiple endings so it has choices. Probably have routes for each of the girls.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
not all games come pre-patched. Also, there are games w/o sexual content on here :)
yes I know but I'm certain this one is and if any game without the patch applied is here they would provide a link to the patch on the OP and yeah if there is a game without sexual content they will post it but if there is an adult version and an all-ages version they will post the adult version

Reactions: slayerfox
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes