• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Apartment 69 Patch??

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone able to help me with installing the patch for apartment 69? when i download it, i send it to my game file like it says but is there anything i need to do after that?? i checked into the patch and the pictures are there it just wont let me see them in game for none of the first 3 females

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone able to help me with installing the patch for apartment 69...
The unzipped patch goes in the "game" folder inside the "Apartment #69" one, that should be it. It should make three girls family members again in dialog, and add back in the Evelyn events.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
would i delete this file that has those images on it saying... Warning this feature hasent been fully implemented into the game?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
also the file itself is called incest_millieve
The patch should contain a "game" folder (inside it a folder called images and a file called patch.renpy), drag that into the Apartment 69 "game" folder.
would i delete this file that has those images on it saying...
Don't delete anything but if you get a overwrite warning say yes.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
ok found that folder and moved it to the apartment 69 game folder.... this is whats in that first game folder, there is that folder that says game like you said to move it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ok well its still bringing up the thing that says it wasnt implemented into the game and it will crash
That's because the game is unfinished, I've played though all of game but still can't use that kiss or hug option. The patch only lets you play though little Evelyn's cut events, if you haven't done that try starting a new game (if you have then that's it for now).

The people making Apartment 69 also make Parental Love, and PL gets all the attention. A69 is very shot and parts are unfinished.