strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow. Glad I never started this one. I like his last game but was going to wait a few years for this one to get some content. Check back in and see it was dropped. Feels bad for people who got invested.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Wow. Glad I never started this one. I like his last game but was going to wait a few years for this one to get some content. Check back in and see it was dropped. Feels bad for people who got invested.
well not really dropped, just that the development is a disaster, and it's a shame because I think it had much more potential than parental love.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
well not really dropped, just that the development is a disaster, and it's a shame because I think it had much more potential than parental love.
As much as it pains me to say this, I think this game will eventually be abandoned for real. We are at a point where we are lucky if we even get 1 update per year and the updates for this game aren't known for being big. Unless Luxee suddenly stars releasing updates more often, I don't think this game will ever be finished. And if it does it will probably be very rushed.

Reactions: Motoko Kusanagi

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
View attachment 3563223

Haters gonna hate... here cute Nea pic instead...
I wouldn't be satisfied In learning self defense to protect her. Eventually, I'll fail. This world is completely unpredictable and such promises are impossible to keep. I'd much rather anticipate failure and have her learn self defense than hope that I'm always gonna be wherever she is. I'm proud, but not egotistical.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
That changes that you were wrong about "he only takes money when an update is released" how, exactly?
I mean, I think that subscribestar cannot be configured to charge per update (correct me if I'm wrong) and given the content of the game, it is necessary for this game to have subscribestar as a backup.

Jack_So_Vital

Jan 15, 2020
Luxee has a life outside of developing games. And 800 a month isn't enough to live off of at all. So you figure Luxee works, then outside of work, they may have a relationship, or family, both weigh more important than making a free game. Luxee like any other human, only has so much spare time. It sucks, but I appreciate the fact that I got to play a game that was as good as Apartment 69 without ever paying a cent. Plus I got to see Nea. . Hahaha. Luxee, if you ever wanna make a large portion of Apartment 69 fans happy, just create a handful of sexy Nea images. I'd pay a little for that.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I mean, I think that subscribestar cannot be configured to charge per update (correct me if I'm wrong) and given the content of the game, it is necessary for this game to have subscribestar as a backup.
Subscribestar has something called "Vacation Mode" where you can pause billing as long as you want. It's supposed to include an option you can toggle having your page display that fact. Presumably if Luxee was using Vacation mode to pause billing, they'd have announced it. Maybe someone that actually supports them on Subscribstar can confirm if they are being charged monthly?

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Yeah, I'm still happily paying them each month on SS. Not a lot, but I'm still happy to send a couple of dollars their way. If it bothered me I'd stop paying it. It's not hard to do. I've done so on several devs in the past.

I also don't care how long a new update takes. Luxee gets a tonne of unwarranted flak from dickheads who come across Nea and pitch a fit coz the game isn't solely aimed at their personal kink interests. So I'm hardly surprised updates take as long as they do when every time Luxee comes anywhere near the game they'd see pointless hate comments and be thoroughly demoralized. It's honestly a miracle the game is as far along as it is with some of these asshats.

Not everyone is fueled by pointless online hate as I am.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 70 Votes