Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I mean Ada of parental love but in a adult version. Im just joking men heheh.
Jokes are funnier when you actually know what the person is saying. I have absolutely no idea who you're referring to as an adult Ada or what's supposed to be funny about that.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
He really just shouldn't have done a poll and just did content for both games because atm at this point this game is abandoned

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
oh man i am so loving this! really likeable characters. imho this is much better than PL. its get kind of icky for me when D/D relationship gets too lovey dovey and mushy :p also digging the 'futa' genre, especially when the set-up is so cute and vanilla!
i hope the dev continues this in the future, be that after PL, i don't mind, but i want to see the story out. :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@uzi3854

It has been stated a few pages back or so that after PL is done (1 to maybe 2 more updates) Luxee plans to start work again on this one.

Reactions: u z i

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
oh man i am so loving this! really likeable characters. imho this is much better than PL. its get kind of icky for me when D/D relationship gets too lovey dovey and mushy :p also digging the 'futa' genre, especially when the set-up is so cute and vanilla!
i hope the dev continues this in the future, be that after PL, i don't mind, but i want to see the story out. :)
Nea is a trap I'd gladly fall into.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Maim Lain

Maybe they need to make a update to this one then without wasting time on a poll and just do it. If there is going to be that many more updates to go.

Reactions: u z i

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I recently found out that there's going to be more updates to PL than only 1 or 2... there's going to be a lot more PL updates than that actually.

View attachment 267655
That's heartbreaking, Why did you have to tell us that? I'm crying inside now :cry:
How many more updates are planned for PL?
@Maim Lain

Maybe they need to make a update to this one then without wasting time on a poll and just do it. If there is going to be that many more updates to go.
I wish, Luxee gave up on the idea of a poll because PL would always win anyway, sadly we will just have to wait until PL is finished.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think this game is an example of why you should develop both games at the same time if you're doing two games. You dont have to do 1 update for GameA and then do an update for GameB and switch back and forth. Doing what Mr.Dots does with Melody and DMD would be good. 2 updates of PL, then 1 update of 69 and so on. 3 month update cycle.

If you do updates on what polls better, then the more popular game is always going to win.

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes