Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
( Dev, if you're reading this ), DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE ABANDON THIS GAME, DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING DARE!!!!, why, ( the scene on the roof with Neah/Noah ), this game is deffo worth seeing to the end, kudos for a great game so far.

Ps! To be honest, I was ready to hate this game, then that scene happened, THIS is what I call a AAA+ game, ( or at least damn near CLOSE to AAA+ ).
I am really more than confused about this statement.
(New level of fanbase reached! GZ to the DEV). (y)
When I thought AAA+, I thought of completely different games?
You just never stop learning... :ROFLMAO:

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
I am really more than confused about this statement.
(New level of fanbase reached! GZ to the DEV). (y)
When I thought AAA+, I thought of completely different games?
You just never stop learning... :ROFLMAO:
Lols, not saying it IS a AAA+, ( I said CLOSE TO, lol, ( and I also didn't say HOW close to ), but the way I see it, if I see something that deserves praise, ( however much ), then it DOES deserve it. .......I mean, tbh, there are a lot of really bad games that doesn't deserve to be made, because it either gets permanently abandoned, or there's no love behind it, and my pet peeve is that, there are also games that could've had really good potential, but got permanently abandoned, ( well, the former is one of them too ), so if I come up seemingly a bit rude, is for that reason alone, ( its never meant as a personal attack ).

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
Lols, not saying it IS a AAA+, ( I said CLOSE TO, lol, ( and I also didn't say HOW close to ), but the way I see it, if I see something that deserves praise, ( however much ), then it DOES deserve it. .......I mean, tbh, there are a lot of really bad games that doesn't deserve to be made, because it either gets permanently abandoned, or there's no love behind it, and my pet peeve is that, there are also games that could've had really good potential, but got permanently abandoned, ( well, the former is one of them too ), so if I come up seemingly a bit rude, is for that reason alone, ( its never meant as a personal attack ).
Take it easy :cool:
I understand of course what you wanted to say, however, your template was just too tempting not to use it.
But I'm always happy to read something euphoric instead of bitter criticism. And I'm sure DEV is too.
All is well and no one was hurt :LOL:

RabidRanger45

Jun 9, 2020
Take it easy :cool:
I understand of course what you wanted to say, however, your template was just too tempting not to use it.
But I'm always happy to read something euphoric instead of bitter criticism. And I'm sure DEV is too.
All is well and no one was hurt :LOL:
No worries, lol, and 'euphoric', ( wouldn't exactly call it that, lol ), but if one's going to be honest, saying that a game is bad, when its not, or vice versa, doesn't help either, ( and the truth can be a double-edged sword, so one has to be careful where one swings it ), but its all good, so again, no worries.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
The way the dev handled the non-Nea route is very amateurish, it might as well not be there and own up to it. It doesn't matter if it's trans off or you just turn her down, people are still acting like the MC is with her and she's alive and well, despite the "horrific" thing that happened for which the MC blames himself. The dialogue is so nonsensical, it's clear the dev just gave up. This is such a big contrast compared to Paternal Love, which had multiple paths and the dev actually stuck by them (even though I think they had some inconsistencies, I don't remember anything this egregious).

Oh well, too bad for me but it looks like I'm not in the target audience for this game even though I liked the dev's previous one.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
The way the dev handled the non-Nea route is very amateurish, it might as well not be there and own up to it. It doesn't matter if it's trans off or you just turn her down, people are still acting like the MC is with her and she's alive and well, despite the "horrific" thing that happened for which the MC blames himself. The dialogue is so nonsensical, it's clear the dev just gave up. This is such a big contrast compared to Paternal Love, which had multiple paths and the dev actually stuck by them (even though I think they had some inconsistencies, I don't remember anything this egregious).

Oh well, too bad for me but it looks like I'm not in the target audience for this game even though I liked the dev's previous one.
That can be easily justified as they are memories, things that happen do not have to be in linear time.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That can be easily justified as they are memories, things that happen do not have to be in linear time.
The game feels more like a fever dream than normal memories. The game could have opened up with the MC in the future, either very sick or after an accident, hearing a female voice concerned for them and wiping their brow. They aren't able to place the voice, but know somehow that remembering who they are and how they came to be in their life was key to them escaping their current state. The game would be that struggle back to the real world and consciousness. Then the interface and the otherworldly feel of the game would fit right in, and the cases where the MC has "memories" of conversations he wasn't even there for makes more sense. They're his brain creating scenes to fill in the gaps or just completely making stuff up.

May 12, 2023

Parental Love was a more standard, typical VN than the sandbox one we got with A69. It had obvious routes and endings with very little flashbacks or memories (young Jenna being the subject of it) It was easier to connect with the characters in PL than it is, in my opinion, in A69

I said it many times, I wouldn't want to be Pete (the guy in the beginning) listening to this story as whoever girlfriend the MC has in the bathroom (must be a very far distant bathroom for her not to come back yet)

I applaud Luxee's wanting of trying something new, but PL was a different beast than this is. I firmly believe if this was a standard VN game, it'd be much better off. I would've liked to have seen the times the MC spent at home before he moved out and the building of the relationships he had with his family. I want to see why Tess hates him and why she's do damn moody. I want to see the building up of the relationship between the MC and Evie rather than at the beginning of her budding brother complex.

Just would've been better off I think

Last edited:
May 12, 2023
Not currently. You have sex with multiple partners, but there is no explicit harem (well, there almost is, but it hasn't gone there yet)
The only real sex scene I think so far is Alicia (the teacher). The others are just BJs, and I think there's only four scenes (not counting the .7 subscriber scene) of that and there's one scene where you're masturbating someone. So, not much in the actual proper sex scene department

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
That changelog is worrying, so I really have to ask, is it really only 2 new scenes? I'm guessing that they are not for Nea.

I hope that luxee doesn't abandon this one....

May 12, 2023
That changelog is worrying, so I really have to ask, is it really only 2 new scenes? I'm guessing that they are not for Nea.

I hope that luxee doesn't abandon this one....
The update is the family pool party (Jamie, Tess, Evie) which is one entire event and it's pretty much Evie-centered (thank God).

Only thing for that character is a subscriber-only scene, but story-wise, nothing (thank God again, although in my game, that character go SPLAT, so not a worry here :ROFLMAO:)

• Wow
Reactions: Brother Lui

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Shame there isn't tons of new content after such a long time, but it's good to see this game getting a update.
You can blame burnout and the dev getting harassed constantly.

( Dev, if you're reading this ), DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE ABANDON THIS GAME, DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING DARE!!!!, why, ( the scene on the roof with Neah/Noah ), this game is deffo worth seeing to the end, kudos for a great game so far.

Ps! To be honest, I was ready to hate this game, then that scene happened, THIS is what I call a AAA+ game, ( or at least damn near CLOSE to AAA+ ).
Luxee (the dev) doesn't come by this website anymore.
Not after the absolutely vile harassment and insults they got for daring to put trans characters in their game.
Because a lot of people on this site are neanderthals.

May 12, 2023
You can blame burnout and the dev getting harassed constantly.

Luxee (the dev) doesn't come by this website anymore.
Not after the absolutely vile harassment and insults they got for daring to put trans characters in their game.
Because a lot of people on this site are neanderthals.
Or *cough* soapboxers *cough*

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes