stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
still wondering why is the patch so big?
i'm not good with coding so yes enlighten me.
To rephrase the question as why is the patch so big compared to other games patches, it is because most patches are either just text (replacing 'Landlady' with 'Mom' for example); or are some variant of 'Patched_Version=True', so the game already has that material in its files, but you don't see it normally.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
still wondering why is the patch so big?
i'm not good with coding so yes enlighten me.
Because the patch contains a lot of extra content that wouldn't be allowed by this forum's rule 7 (where "nudity, sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited").

So, it doesn't just contain code, but images and animations as well.

This is mainly contents involving Evelyn, Millie, Seki, Yui, and Preeti (I had to look up these up in the character gallery of my last save).
To rephrase the question as why is the patch so big compared to other games patches, it is because most patches are either just text (replacing 'Landlady' with 'Mom' for example); or are some variant of 'Patched_Version=True', so the game already has that material in its files, but you don't see it normally.
Yes this only happens for a patch where the evil 3rd party modder has added stuff absolutely never intended to be part of the game. Because the content is warping our normal fun game of only adults by adding lewd and sexual activity with characters only meant to be spoken to and to hold hands with. :)

That is why it resides on that evil 3rd party web site where evil mods try to corrupt everything ever made - Rule 34

But as the content is not allowed or endorsed by F95 we should refrain from discussing it as to bring that attention to our lovely game could get it banned for unwanted association

(y)

Aug 8, 2017
Giving one more try if any idea what the Nea asset(s) may be.
Found the following sometime ago stumbling across an older post (Thanks! if this was you, unfortunatley OP is unknown)
Opinion if these may be the ones? Or ya got a better idea?

(hair)

4.00 star(s) 70 Votes