Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
871064_CoverArt3.jpg

Overview:
Fresh out of college and having landed his first job, it is time for the MC to find a place to live. Moving from a small home town and into the city for work is a paradigm shift away from the nearly all-male college and primary schools he's attended, though. The first problem of many, he finds, is simply getting a place to live. The city doesn't have a lot of free spaces to rent. Luckily, he's found a room with some interesting women...
Through his time living in Apartment 96, he will meet several interesting, and intense, people. Everyone has their own hopes, dreams... and fears. Often times, everything is exactly as it seems. Sometimes it isn't. When you get right down to it, how much do we really know each other at all? It's a slice of life that intersects with everyone else's slice of life... it's Apartment 96.

The game is still being developed, so content may seem light in places.

We are in no way affiliated with Luxee or Apartment 69.

Thread Updated: 2021-07-16
Release Date: 2021-07-09
Developer: YTV Productions - - -
Censored: No
Version: Update 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NOTE: The game connects to the Developer's website on startup: you can block it via your firewall and it still runs fine

If you are using a pre-Update #1 save, you will need to restart your game with the newest download. Errors may perpetuate.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android
(Update 2): - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras: Fan Sign - - Italian* -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

j2.jpg s3.jpg a2.png j4.png v1.png r1.png a5.png s2.png a4.png j1.png a3.png v2.png a1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably just someone trying to ride on the coattails of luxee. I might wait a year and see if it's still alive or not.
My thoughts as well. People will look at the title, think it says "69", click on it, get disappointed that it's not the game they thought, but then they'll look at the renders and think,"hmm, this looks interesting", and download it anyway.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
I'm hesitant to download.. every game is like Déjà vu.
I want something authentic and new.. All these ideas people can come up with and we keep getting the same games.
My thoughts exactly. So when I was tasked in writing the game, I started with an outline, but then I went and asked a question here on F95 about what tropes people were tired of seeing. I want to write something different, so that's my aim in this.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
My thoughts exactly. So when I was tasked in writing the game, I started with an outline, but then I went and asked a question here on F95 about what tropes people were tired of seeing. I want to write something different, so that's my aim in this.
Well just reading the overview it seems like every other game out there but havent tried it so maybe it is.

Reactions: Boneprone and Hyped

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Well just reading the overview it seems like every other game out there but havent tried it so maybe it is.
For a beginning, some might find it derivative. The overview is quite basic, but I'm a firm believer in telling the truth. That's why I won't add tags or overview unless it is in the game. As updates come out, there will definitely be more expansion of that information.

Yeah, it's a prologue. It's early. I'm hoping what we have planned for the future will make it less "ho-hum" to veteran players.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Android port please!
I've been informed that an Android port isn't possible. I'm just the writer and public face, so I have no idea why. Sorry.

Okay, so I have been informed -- the reason why is there is a need to hover over things with your mouse in the game, and that's not possible for us right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtmr61
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes