1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Poster_1.png

Overview:
Sometimes you lose, sometimes you find... With these words you can characterize this story. The story of a guy who lost his savings due to the certain circumstances. And as a result he found adventures on various parts of his body...

Updated: 2018-08-21
Release Date: 2018-07-21
Developer: Uthink
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Poster_1.png s97__Michael comes to Veronica and kisses her.jpg s116_1__Michael kisses Irina.jpg s152__Anton pushes Polina back.jpg s198__Mikhail and Irina are laughing.jpg s217__Pauline leans over Michael.jpg s8_1_5__The girl and Michael at the bar.png s8_1_9__Alex kisses Christina Julia in the corridor.png s8_1_10__Michael passes by a couple.png s8_1_13__Alex fucks Christina on the bed. She sees that Michael is peering.png s8_3_5__Veronica leans in front of Michael while he does the laptop.png s8_3_8__Michael and Veronica in the mall communicate with a consultant.png x2__sex_2.png s24_3_8__Irina looks at Mikhail.png s24_2_3__Maria at the door shows the middle finger.png s24_1_18__The lodgers come in.png s24_1_4__Maria in the hall.png s19__Irina bent over the coffee table.png s34_1_14__Past passes Veronica.png s34_2_8__Snezhana passes by.png s34_4_1__Polina in the bra, hands in the sides.png s41_4__Everyone is sitting on the couch and chairs.duf.png s41_10_1__Michael sees as fuck Catherine with Arthur.png s47__Mikhail whispers in the ear of Alexander.png s51_1_4__Snezhana kisses Mikhail.png s51_2_6__Michael kisses Snejanu.png s51_3_2__Michael starts kissing Alexander.png s51_3_11__Mikhail in the village.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016

Overview:
Something you lose, something you find... With these words you can characterize this story. The story of a guy who, due to certain circumstances, lost his money. And as a result I found adventures on various parts of my body...

31.12.2017:
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

- -

Welcome and good luck with your game!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@muttdoggy
When you get a chance, would you please look this over and move it to Releases?
Thanks and Happy New Year!

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hello! English is not my native language. I'm now looking for an interpreter and money for translation. I understand that the translation is terrible. But the Google translator is currently the only possible option.

Reactions: ukidas

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
"And as a result I found adventures on various parts of my body..."

What does that mean?
I meant that the hero got into an unpleasant situation. He lost money, but got the opportunity to meet beautiful girls.

Sep 4, 2017
Hello! English is not my native language. I'm now looking for an interpreter and money for translation. I understand that the translation is terrible. But the Google translator is currently the only possible option.
I play eve online and where i live there are a lot of Russians, i know all about how bad Google translate can be. ;)

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
This post was written pretty well though.

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Most of the time is spent processing images. Therefore, the release date of the next version will depend only on this!

Reactions: Ioneth69

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
the translation itself is ok but many times word order is pretty weird, making it very hard to understand

uthink_1

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
the translation itself is ok but many times word order is pretty weird, making it very hard to understand
Thank you! I tried to simplify the source text for translation. For this, I changed most of the original text. I had to do double and complicated work. When I find an interpreter, it will be better and easier.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes