Feb 13, 2018

banner.png

Updated: 29-10-2023
Game/Creator: Apartment 1B /
Modder : /
Game/Mod Version: 0.3.4 (V2)
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game Apartment 1B! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.
  • An optional cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to change name, get money, and add parts

• Improvements:
    • Massively improving the dialogue UI by making the hud more minimal, change textbox and font color, adding dialogue names for the characters, and adding the main character's portraits
    • Change UI hud to small phone and map icon instead clock and time in the top left

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: /

guide.png improvedui.png setting.png cheats.png inproveduibanda.png

Last edited:

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
Not sure if it is your mod or not cause I don't see mention of it here or on the game page, but after installing the camera software I get an error every time I go to the computer home screen.
I can post the error if needed.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

ya thats a game error, the dev changed the link a few hours after the first release that should fixed it, did you download the new version? (they were both named/labeled the same so if you downloaded within that short window you have to redownload the game)

surprised the search result didn't say that cause a few people reported it i the main thread

Reactions: J'Daremo

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
I must have missed it while scanning the thread early this morning. Was still half asleep LOL
Thanks, and thanks for the mod. I must say the UI for it looks alot like Laim's mod for Harem Hotel.

Reactions: Shawnchapp