Ren'Py Onhold Apex Life [Game Design Writing Diary]

Jan 5, 2022
So I really liked ganes like Rogue-Like: Evolution and the simulative aspects that could be reached in a renpy engine.

Although I wonder what if a game like that have 3d rendered graphics instead so I came up with this:

APEX LIFE

Game will be a parody sandbox like, daily life simulation of apex legends characters. There will be battle royale match sessions and after match life sessions where you can date and develop relationships with your legend.

The story will be our young adult protagonist (male) joining the apex games and start living in a dorm with other legends just like Rogue-Like's campus system.

There will be simmilar time and day mechanics and there will be matches held every weekday where the protagonist can attend to win prizes and find chances to interact with other legends.

Out of matches, mc can explore the dorm and apex facilities, visit legends and go on dates and hangouts with them and do activities together like swimming, playing bowling etc.

There will be starts for both mc and legends as well as levels and perks/abilities that will change and alter activities/events.

Instead of many legends being added, one by one complete legends will be added with many content for replayablity and new content will be added has huge chuck update with every new legends just like season in the original game.

There will additional content as well like advanced relationship mechanics like marriage/bethroval as well as pregnancy as a flavor mechanic with stats without actual children to look after and grow up which will complicate things.

The match session will be paintball like non leathal matches of battle royale where the champion team gets the prize along with weekly salary you get from the apex administration.

You will also get rises to this salary as you improve your performance and impress the administration. You will be able to use your salary to pay for dates and otger services which you can use with your legend and buy them gifts too.

The legends will be unique in both appearence but also in gameplay and style in witch you form a relation with them. I will be planing to add only 1 or 2 legends at first and finish their content before adding new legends.

Wraith and Wattson seems to be good choices as they are the most popular by rule 34 statistics. Also lots of renders and models of them exists which is a great coincidence.

As I meantioned, they will have different personalities and tastes for added immersion. For example Wattson will be more prude and warm while Wraith will be more cold and reserved but down to earth and more open sex wise. (Like Rogue and Kitty in the first release im Rogue-Like.)

Thank you for reading my post and feel free to contact me to discuss more about the game:

Sadie#5110
(Example recent rendration from Rule 34) FB012A75-1F66-48C5-8800-F4754559B79C.jpeg

grs69

Jan 10, 2021
I am very intrigued by what I read here and I would like to contact you, but your Discord ID does not work.
I have played Rogue-Like: Evolution before.