4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Edelgard3-2.png

Overview:
A classic turn-based RPG game , where you travel,
fight along side girls and do some "stuffs" with them.

Game will be ported to Unreal 5 read "Port" spoiler for more info.

Thread Updated: 2023-03-30
Release Date: 2023-03-30
Developer: AztoDio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0.6.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Port:

DOWNLOAD
Unreal Engine Win:
- - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

TitleScreenX.jpg Game_VD1jsZfsNc.jpg Game_mZgKzaxAyY.jpg Game_pFuRgmDcQo.jpg Game_zjbyZYzV3y.jpg Game_2FpVVDaQRg.jpg Game_kAtLznIfvi.jpg Game_e4ji0e4Ba3.jpg Game_kGOjBoPXi1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It inordinately bothers me that the character avatar and background pixel art is of vastly different resolutions. Like, if you're going to go for the super lo-fi chunky 16-bit era look for the environments, go all the way and do the same for the character avatars. Using higher density pixel art for the avatars makes them really stand out, and not in a good way; it makes them look like they don't belong there.

Shame, since the bespoke character art looks fantastic. Kind of a shame that the whole of the game's ascetic and presentation isn't up to par with it.

EDIT: I just now noticed Samus and Bayonetta, meaning this is one of those isekai parody harem things. Really disappointed to see it's just sad fan-fiction rather than something original...

EDIT 2: I've now noticed that the dev changed the OP and removed any preview pictures that showed the RPG Maker world tile art I was commenting on, and I find that hilarious.

Last edited:

jayblu

Oct 24, 2021
Looks very promising
Love the art
If you are planning to add more characters, 2B, Honoka/Marie Rose, Mai Shiranui, D.va are also good choices
Really hoping the game does not include weird stuff like scat and futa in future updates
Looking forward to further updates

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes