rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
the dev is making 3k a month on patreon.... and zero full updates in months for what is a very high quality game with its graphics

Xablau6969

Mar 4, 2019
He don't need to do much just pin-ups. He still doing the same until he dies, if he can. i would do the same in his place, if has stupid people who support me doing nothing it's worth.
The issue is not the dev but who supports him. Even though he shows himself to be lazy as long as he doesn't lose a single penny, he won't put in the effort and worry because he isn't losing, most people are like that.
If he lost 50% of his supporters overnight, you can be sure that the update would come in a maximum of 3 days.

Last edited:

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
He don't need to do much just pin-ups. He still doing the same until he dies, if he can. i would do the same in his place, if has stupid people who support me doing nothing it's worth.
The issue is not the dev but who supports him. Even though he shows himself to be lazy as long as he doesn't lose a single penny, he won't put in the effort and worry because he isn't losing, most people are like that.
If he lost 50% of his supporters overnight, you can be sure that the update would come in a maximum of 3 days.
thats because you have no integrity. people are there for the game. Wall papers and short clips should just be a thing for the wait.

3.90 star(s) 144 Votes