Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Lol, this should be a kinetic novel as your choices don't matter and you're also forced to be a creep whether you like it or not, the only good thing about the game is the graphics, this dev also milking the shit out of the game cause i played this years ago when it was at v0.04 and it's only at v0.07 now? What's the dev doing? I mess around with renpy to create a game for my personal fantasy so even i know it shouldn't be taking this long to update a game.

dangerdude88

Feb 11, 2021
Theres a game with graphics like this , but i cant remember the name , its basically like we start off coding some female ai and have a stepmom would is very annoyed most of the time and shes a real estate agent if im not wrong and the stepmom turns really loving when shes drunk .We use the ai later on to email the stepmom something... i wish i would remmeber

Reactions: duddytuddy1222
Mar 12, 2024
Theres a game with graphics like this , but i cant remember the name , its basically like we start off coding some female ai and have a stepmom would is very annoyed most of the time and shes a real estate agent if im not wrong and the stepmom turns really loving when shes drunk .We use the ai later on to email the stepmom something... i wish i would remmeber
The synthetic

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
dunno about timestamp but this one dont receive so much credit for so ,.....and heart problems dev just released the new update 0,9 and someshit happend to him or not so ,...

3.90 star(s) 144 Votes