HumbleXstnce

Jun 18, 2022
New patreon post!!

Hello Patrons!
Just wanted to give a quick update since we are a ways into this month. Currently have somewhere between 1.5-2.5 weeks of work left depending how the next week goes. I'm going to be working for the next ten days or so and then I'll either be done around there or give a quick update to say where I'm at.
This one took a long time so if I can't get this one out before month end I'll pause the billing cycle until release is done that way nobody gets charged for now. I'll update you on that in about ten days or so!
The past two months were a bit rocky but I'm still excited to get this one in your guys hands since this is a big one for Ava and her scenes came out sexy as hell!
Ultra Gamer and Early access pinups will be out this month regardless of whether I pause or not since these are monthly!
That's it for now! I'll be back soon to touch bases in about ten days or so and then 0.08 release some time after that!
Thank you for all of the support and have a great rest of your week!

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019

Hello Patrons!
Just wanted to give a quick update since we are a ways into this month. Currently have somewhere between 1.5-2.5 weeks of work left depending how the next week goes. I'm going to be working for the next ten days or so and then I'll either be done around there or give a quick update to say where I'm at.
This one took a long time so if I can't get this one out before month end I'll pause the billing cycle until release is done that way nobody gets charged for now. I'll update you on that in about ten days or so!
The past two months were a bit rocky but I'm still excited to get this one in your guys hands since this is a big one for Ava and her scenes came out sexy as hell!
Ultra Gamer and Early access pinups will be out this month regardless of whether I pause or not since these are monthly!
That's it for now! I'll be back soon to touch bases in about ten days or so and then 0.08 release some time after that!
Thank you for all of the support and have a great rest of your week!
lol i knew it was going to be about how he needed more time :cautious: . Thats why i didnt get excited. longer dev time, same amount of content. (n)

Dec 6, 2021

Hello Patrons!
I'll pause the billing cycle until release is done that way nobody gets charged for now.

regardless of whether I pause or not
He isn't going to pause billing. He's just saying that so people don't cancel. He'll drag it out with another excuse or two then drop a release when people finally realize they are still being charged then he'll fuck off for another 8 months.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
I think it's just to confuse people and continue to believe that this game will be updated. I hope this is just my wishful thinking
it will be updated, its just he keeps taking longer after every update now. he used to pump out a update like every 4-6 months. last update it took 7 months, this update is taking 8-9 months. dev time gets longer for no reason. its the same amount of content as a update that would take him 5-6 months. when the next update drops after this one, it probably be a year! longer dev time but no increase in the content. dude is lazy as shit lol. thats why i can't support it him no more. he lost the plot.

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
This site needs to make a scammer/milker title for these kind of devs on here like they have the on-hold and abandoned titles. It can be warning to others to not support them, we need to put bad devs out of business.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Krat0$

Norkainesq

Feb 23, 2023
I don’t know guys, he constantly makes very long updates, and in each update there are 3 scenes... with the same rendering quality, the bum updates are released every month, nlt makes frequent updates, but here it looks like a scam and excuses

woshinidje

Jan 1, 2023
it will be updated, its just he keeps taking longer after every update now. he used to pump out a update like every 4-6 months. last update it took 7 months, this update is taking 8-9 months. dev time gets longer for no reason. its the same amount of content as a update that would take him 5-6 months. when the next update drops after this one, it probably be a year! longer dev time but no increase in the content. dude is lazy as shit lol. thats why i can't support it him no more. he lost the plot.
if it's ture,I hope this update includes Evelyn

3.90 star(s) 144 Votes