josh963

Mar 5, 2020

Hello Patrons!
Just wanted to give a quick update since we are a ways into this month. Currently have somewhere between 1.5-2.5 weeks of work left depending how the next week goes. I'm going to be working for the next ten days or so and then I'll either be done around there or give a quick update to say where I'm at.
This one took a long time so if I can't get this one out before month end I'll pause the billing cycle until release is done that way nobody gets charged for now. I'll update you on that in about ten days or so!
The past two months were a bit rocky but I'm still excited to get this one in your guys hands since this is a big one for Ava and her scenes came out sexy as hell!
Ultra Gamer and Early access pinups will be out this month regardless of whether I pause or not since these are monthly!
That's it for now! I'll be back soon to touch bases in about ten days or so and then 0.08 release some time after that!
Thank you for all of the support and have a great rest of your week!
An update that is taking way too long, and without Evelyn to entertain us... I'll pass this one! I'm only here for that gourgeous hairy milfy camel toe, lol

3.90 star(s) 144 Votes