Mod - Cheat Mod - Ren'Py - Apocalypse Mod Harem+

1. 5.00 star(s)

JUCJOFF

Despite all the advantages of the original game, it had a whole bunch of limitations and inconveniences, thanks to this mod many of these shortcomings are eliminated. I tried playing the game with various harem mods and this one turned out to be the most interesting and well-developed. Only rare bugs are a little annoying, but perhaps the developer will eliminate them too.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mixa007

The mod allows you to accept all the girls in your harem, makes it easier to upgrade the main character, allows you to quickly earn money (the balance does not break), many meetings from hexes can now be repeated, adds a whole ton of pleasant little things, it is easier to read the list of changes. If you are annoyed by some of the features and limitations of the original game, then it is highly recommended to use this mod (it is better to start a new game, not old saves). And one more important thing - the author periodically updates his mod, adding more and more new features to it. My personal rating is "excellent".
  3. 4.00 star(s)

accountant2992

its a really handy mod for the game makes the grind less for money even though i just used console cheats for money before
    but most important bigger harem you can have all girls in your harem
    only problem with the mod right now is when you are going out scouting you have to click three times before you actually go to your mission which is really weird but its not awfully annoying considering the pros of this mod