3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
1595178612621.png

Overview:
Embark on a road trip in a post apocalyptic world, threatened by mutants and scavengers. Make your choices, find supplies, fight your enemies and look for company; remember it´s the end of the world and make the best of that company, for you all know that each day could be the last.​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-20
Release Date: 2020-07-19
Developer: Anonymous Panda Studio -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: Teen Alien in Your Closet
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: Compressed*

Extra: Italian translation* - Walkthrough Mod*

BaasB Thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

B4c4Oo.png 2FcGx0.png 3yGL6j.png nK9hv0.png FbqHtE.png up9uGa.png jyLPdu.png GRGxiY.png GuwCAX.png sKduI7.png cm04Z+.png

Last edited by a moderator:

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Apocalypse Mutant Erotica [Final] [Anonymous Panda Studio] (1.39 GB)
79 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Aww looking at all of the screenshots I thought it was a lesbian game but it looks like you control another dickless wonder. :cry:
it has 2 out of 5? lesbian only scenes.. :Kappa:

and im actually not sure if the protagonist is a guy.... do let me know if its a girl :KEK:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
OEJ

Yeah you play a dickless wonder though it was hard to tell as you don't see the player but eventually a girl states the last guy she met tried to break her rule. Heck you don't even see his dick in the game.

Other then the 3 traceback errors that I hit it was pretty good pity the Asian girl didn't get any sex scenes with the 2 girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pent Panda

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Apocalypse Mutant Erotica [Final] [Anonymous Panda Studio] (1.39 GB)
79 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Wait, Wut? from 1.39GB to 79MB? What kind of sorcery is this?(or poor asset compression/bloat from the dev)

Reactions: F-Zairo

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
better english translation and a more fulfilling ending and this would have been "good" as is its "meh with potential"
Have not played yet, but thanks for letting this be known, idc for translation I play tons of jap games with all sorts of english -> engrish; but rest of the info good.
You should rate it thumbs up to you.
Granted technically it could be just your opinion and be "wrong" but still.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Well, I was hoping for a good apocalyptic game, and I am still looking. Reaaly, I have not found a good game of this type yet (Especially not with a Male MC).

Reactions: GodofKings

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Well, I was hoping for a good apocalyptic game, and I am still looking. Reaaly, I have not found a good game of this type yet (Especially not with a Male MC).
??? Can you name some the good ones with female MC or you just being biased because I would Love to play some if you actually know of them.
Male Mcs are beyond more common can't even think of any female ones.

If you need ideas on male ones umm Played a Ok zombie one that I think been remade twice now or something might be able to track down or put into search forum. There also a couple others I could try to refind that were closer to this, but think they all got abandoned or may as well been :cry:
There a couple anime VNs with male MC and apoc situation if you ok with those (may take a bit to find though).

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly a decent story and mechanics reminded me of FTL a bit. Far too short and can barely be considered an adult game though.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes