Erodragoon

Category: Video Game
    Version: 0.4.2
    Visual novel/Script: 3,5
    Gaming experience: 4
    Graphic quality: 4
    Character development: 4
    Xcitement: 4

Considerations: focus in absurd and hilarity rather a strong story / plot. Have random events, some easter eggs, many girls to play with and a fallout style, with free roaming and map exploration.
    Maybe would be better with a stronger main character development (fears, personality, traits, beliefs, etc) and an inventory. The inventory management in adition to random map events can be a good adition to a fallout survival style game. Also a trading option.
    Having to EXIT at the end of nearly each action on locations make the game a bit grindy, would be better to just be able to go other location after finish. I think is done this way because of how is coded, but maybe putting some effort to develop it would add a lot of fluidity. In general a nice game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

momlover2069

Loved everything of the game...political and the huge big fantasy tits,loved the mechanism ,loved the mom .you should add more incest part with mom that would be lovely,perfect jack off fantasy material..keep doing the great work
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Beasy187

Fun game, but not a straight forward novel. There will be a lot of trial and error and you will need to do things multiple times to make progress. Great scenes but not at all complete yet. I would recommend to a friend.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Dracodadark

if you Loved battle of the bulges, then this game will not disappoint and I actually like this story even more. I was hesitant to play at first as I thought it was going to be a political message or some opinion. This is mild at best and it is just a good back drop for the setting regardless of the politics.

Pros
    - High quality graphics - No one does mussel, oversized, or bulging boobies better.
    -Fun story line - Has arks and shows great attention to detail. Not just I do not know these people yet im going to ravage them with no story.
    - Good character development - Each character is unique and adds intrigue to getting to know them better.
    - Good sandbox style and a active developer- Epiclust is active in the chats and responds and values feedback.

Cons
    - Not necessarily straight forward and although I like the randomness of certain events or where girls are. It can be hard to follow at times.
    - Getting certain girls can be tricky and based completely on chance of getting them in the right area although most can be done be entering and exiting or loading a previous save it can be time consuming.
    - Walkthrough is not really there and would be nice to have especially for new players that have not previously played an epiclust game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

madaxe

Love the humour and the whacky renders. I seem to be making progress towards a harem but I am often going round and round the same actions to little effect it seems. Spotted a few objects that I didn’t know where there to begin with so that may be it.
    Dialogue tells you where the game is not complete yet which is a nice touch.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

navico1234

This is the crux of my issue with the game: even though I am simply playing smart politics by talking about doing things that people like and avoiding things that people don't, the game is currently incapable of making me make an actual strategic call. My rating is 1 star . Unless I'm a political genius, which I assure you I am not, this much of a meteoric rise should not be easily achievable.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mr TGB

Enjoyed this game, not too much of a grind and I like having numerous women in my harem. The bigger the tits the better I always say. ;)

Even though MC is meat head, I find him kinda funny. This game obviously isn't meant to be taken seriously.

Patiently waiting for the next update.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

KrystofDayne

Reviewing v0.3.2

Was pleasantly surprised by the game, seeing as I was simply looking for something with quick gratification and good models.

Interesting gameplay, although as is typical of these sandbox games there's often too much to do and not enough time in a day to do it. Especially here where you can only do three activities a day and at least one of them is already bogarted for either exploration or school during weekdays.
    But the grind isn't too bad and the exploration feature is really intriguing.

The models, well I think you either love 'em or hate 'em.
    As advertised, the MC looks truly ridiculous, muscle- and cock-wise. I like myself a good horsecock in these games but I could personally do with a bit fewer bulging muscles. Also, please give the MC not such a creepy teenager-face on an Arnold Schwarzenegger body. I know he's actually supposed to be a teenager, but still. Ew.
    Most of the girls have beyond-anime proportions but that's again something I'm fine with. This game is not supposed to be realistic, so yeah, bring it on. I would just hope that their boobs would generally have more of a somewhat realistic sag and tear-drop shape to them, the rounded-out balloons are not my favorite.
    Other than that, rendering is really good and the girls all feel very unique despite there being a lot of them.

One star off for missing features and bugginess. Of course it's still a pretty early release but it feels like every other thing that you click on, you get a message like "this feature/scene is still in development". The fact that the quest interface isn't available yet is also a sore point because there are already too many quests to keep track of.
    Definitely also experienced some bugginess, especially when trying to access the MC-stat interface. Doesn't always work and when it does, you often randomly can't visit certain locations anymore until you restart the game. Also laggy when trying to access MC or Siri interface.
    So maybe I'll give that star back when these issues are figured out, it has the feel of at least a 4-star game but isn't quite there yet.
    I realize it's too late now, but for a game like this, that isn't really a VN, maybe Ren'Py isn't the best engine. Just food for thought for future projects by the dev.
    EDIT: Noticed another bug,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    And now the game crashes when I go look at the character interface when talking with Siri.

The sound design's pretty good, appropriate music, sound effects and moaning. I just hate the pre-pubescent voice-cracking moan from the MC when he cums, that's just disturbing.

Another star off for the politicization of the game. I already felt violated when the intro featured Trump, in a supposedly sexy game. That took me right out of it. But Trump hating isn't just a one-off, pop-culturey reference in the game, it's actually the main conflict and purpose of the story.
    Don't get me wrong, I hate DJT as much as the next guy but that's not why I play a sex game... Plus, the extreme homophobia and incel-like ranking of men by their perceived alpha- or beta-ness that we constantly see in the game (not to mention the obvious misogyny) is not actually progressive or liberal in the slightest. If you want to play politics in your game, be at least consistent about it.
    Or you know, don't mention politics at all, then you can be as creepy as you want in your game. I might not enjoy it but at least I won't judge you on it, at least not in the context of the game.
    Wouldn't even mind the occasional spoof and satire but it's just all the time... I just don't want to be constantly reminded of 45 because his whole presidency is just a constant headache to me and I'm looking for a bit of escapism in these games. So throw in a laugh or two but don't make me think politics while I'm trying to fap to a hot milf.

Other than that, I feel like the game could be really good when and if it gets completed and the bugs get sorted out. There already is a lot of content, but like I said, you just constantly notice that it's still in development. So yeah, we'll see but my compliments to the dev, keep working on it (and please tone down the Drumpf rhetoric, it's not as funny as you seem to think, it just gets annoying).

6.5/10
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Shiny Stick

I like the game. Its funny and the grind isn't too bad. extra voluptuous characters makes it even more funny. Just wish it didn't "end" after 6 weeks. Definitely look for more from this developer.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

KarlHungus

By far one of the best games on this site. There is already a ton of content and fun to be had. Plus, it looks like the best is yet to come. I can't wait to see how this one develops. The developer also produces at a pretty good rate and communicates with his supporters consistently, which is hard to find on this site anymore.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Frankline

Only 4. I like this game, full of beautiful chicks with big fake tits and unnormal mh. But this is a typical example of "BIG GAME". With a lot of chics, a lot of room, but all of them empty and dont have enough content. I like when you have few characters and with all of them you can develop something, when you feel some plot. In this game you just try to find a girl with some content and for me you only lose your time with out satisfying.

The same problem with holiday islend, for example
  12. 5.00 star(s)

apsentibus

Never a fan of basketball tits and/or thigh-thick dicks. But this game is too hilarious and relaxing to get less than 5 stars. I love games that devs make for fun which players can share.
    Plus it's actually a free-roam openworld GAME where you can explore freely, which should definitely be encouraged.
    And actually, very high-quality animations despite the disturbing huge organs.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

TwatWaffle21

Super enjoyable game and very creative with the Political environment we live in. It takes a while to get your first harem lady, but it's worth it. Also a hint, if you answer a question badly, you can always use your mouse wheel back and forth to get it right.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

DragonFire

This game and it's Dev are among my absolute favorites! :love:

If You like big titties, humor, toned bodies and moaning sex sounds in a game then this is a game for You! (y)(y)

It's still in development mind you, so you can't yet bed down all the girls and women you might like, but there's more game play value and contents than I've seen in any other game at this stage of development.

It shows that the Game Dev have experience from at least one other popular game. He also actively participate on this pirate forum, in a very positive way! :)

If that's not dedication and love for ones work and fans, then I don't know what is! :love:

In my humble opinion this game is not just worth playing, it's also worth supporting!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

superhyoga

This game is one of the best games that you can play, if you like some fetish that is common in the author work, like huge breast, huge cocks, and very muscled male characters (like Arnold Schwarzenegger with steroids).

The story is about the survival of the human race, in an post-apocaliptic world after a nuclear war.

This game is updated frecuently for the author, and I think that could be a big game, with lot of content, because in the last version you can visit 12 diferent places, and the map in this moment have 45 slots. You have too some misions for diferent characters and diferent factions in the story. For that motive, I think that in future version you can visit 45 diferent places and the stories between the diferents factions would be more complex.

Is a game in development, in this moment is a good game, but if the author continue with the great work that is doing with the game, when is finished i don't have any doubt that this game will be a great game.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

michel.gellar7

Great Concept. The Cartoonish style waste it all :/
    If the game change for characters with no 7 feet long dick nor moon size breasts, I would definitly go for the great scenario :D
    So great game with poor artistic direction that I would love to be remaster...
  17. 5.00 star(s)

TNVL

Excellent game, lots fun satire and jokes! Simple game with lots of fucking! The models aren't like every other game, he has his own models with great curves! I wish some models got bigger tits, but other then that I can't really complain about anything.
    I can't wait to see more of this!!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

paradoxbacklash

Fantastic game, though as of this writing still in the early stages.
    This game is not intended for deep roleplay or storytelling, but for quick humorous sexy time. It does it's job very well, and it's specifically one of the best ones out there for fans of muscle girls.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

Hilarious.

EpicLust kept the strong points of his previous game (Battle of the Bulge) and improved on the weak points.

The Gameplay is complex and interesting like it was in BotB. It is far from complete as 0.3 but you can do more stuff than some complete games.

The models are prettier than BotB and the animations are better.
    The fun and humor has improved as well.

I will give a complete review in a future update, but I wanted to encourage people to give it a try even if you are not fond of muscular big breasted girls, that is not the main selling point anymore.
    This game has a lot to offer, and more solid in every point than BotB
  20. 5.00 star(s)

zapallbugs

Even though it is early days for this game it shows lots of promise. And it is already a lot more complex than this dev's previous game Battle of the Bulges. Wonder what other girls from BotB will turn up in this game.