Seeking Apocalyptic games / survival w/ incest

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I'm looking for apocalyptic games / survival where there is incest involved. They don't have to be focused on fighting and having monsters or anything like but I was looking for games more in the genre of getting closer together due to whatever reason and then the MC being able to provide.

Can be any engine. Thanks to anyone who helps out :)

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I hate the developer of that game :Kappa:
On a serious note, unrealistic cock sizes and too many muscles on MC/girls is a turnoff. Nothing against the genre, but just not my cup of tea. Good luck with your game though!

Played it a while back, but decided to not play it any longer and wait for a few updates to roll in before I played it again, but I don't remember any incest on it o.0

RHQuinn

Sep 9, 2019
Played it a while back, but decided to not play it any longer and wait for a few updates to roll in before I played it again, but I don't remember any incest on it o.0
... I actually missed that tag request. Then I thought "ah, but My Fallen Angels does have those twins" but neither the game thread nor the Genre lists incest so I believe you're right, apologies.
In that case, what about MIST.

Reactions: jeff100 and ssgtfin

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
... I actually missed that tag request. Then I thought "ah, but My Fallen Angels does have those twins" but neither the game thread nor the Genre lists incest so I believe you're right, apologies.
In that case, what about MIST.
One of the greatest out there, but unfortunately also played ^^'

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Now & Then
New one, hurray \o/

Survival Guide
Seen it, still early on, we'll see how it progresses :)

World After War
Could be a lot better if it had some QOL. It's so annoying to play through I gave up on it.

Desert Stalker
Highly praised, but I don't know I just couldn't connect to it. Once I first saw it I was really hyped about it, but I just can't get attached to the story and characters, still I'd recommend it based on other people's critics.

Lord King
Waiting on a few updates. Didn't dislike it, but didn't like it either, so I'm waiting for a bit to see how it develops.

Isolated Pleasure 1
Another new one \o/

Clockwork Poison
I feel like I've played it but I don't remember it. Will try again

Lust and Power
Thought they removed incest, but it's back now apparently, but it seems the dev decided to rework the game and it has less content than last time I played it... Wtf...

Stranded Dick
What did you call me?! :p
I've played it, just giving it a few versions so more content is added ^^

Had forgotten about this one, didn't even know it was abandoned... RIP.

Thanks for your suggestions, got at least 2 games, possibly 3 :love:

Reactions: Mario4don

Catman290

Oct 22, 2017
On a serious note, unrealistic cock sizes and too many muscles on MC/girls is a turnoff. Nothing against the genre, but just not my cup of tea. Good luck with your game though!

can relate. never liked extreme body proportions.

Reactions: DDDNOMYASS

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019

too much political bs