red1n

May 4, 2022
agreed, can anyone make some kind of step by step guide about packs?

i downloaded 2 Lana Rhoades and Anna Bell.
put them in packs folder and tried simply relaunch the game, then activated pack in packs menu, choose a girl and selected in customize in custom pack either Lana pack or Anna Bell pack, but when try to fuck, for some reason gifs do not load.
also tried to change the name of npc to Lana Rhoades and Anna Bell and then try, still doesn't load.
then tried node ActionSearchPack.js with both of them (btw what does "Is the pack an extension? (yes/no):" mean?) then again relaunched the game, still the gifs do not load, but show small icon of missing file.
I even tried just for the heck of it to run node ActionSearch.js, still the same

Tony Yont

Aug 1, 2024
Apocalyptic World is the most interesting and addictive game I've played lately... I celebrate the new Pussy fingering action... I would like to see some kind of gangbang event in guest house and basement... I would also like that in the Lost Child and Food Forage events, the boy can also be a girl... And I would also like that when I buy a round for everyone at the bar, I can invite or kidnap the girl who wants to thank me, just like it happens in the nightclub when you invite someone to the bathroom...

red1n

May 4, 2022
since i kind of started, then i will also write about some bugs i run into:

-virgin does not disapear in special event at night with female in guest house(also no count to creampie)
-same if she sleeps and fuck
-weird that quite often parents from random event with child on exploration are young (i mean female is either 18 or 20 with child of 7)
-apparently squirt images do not show up in basement with normal fuck(if mistress fuck, then show up, so it's kind of weird)

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
i have a question, not full related to game, but have some way to be related, anyone know a good ia free use or something for make the portraits like the default provided in game?

also, as a suggest for the Dev, if you save ashley as part of blair quest, she should be able to find out as a plus guest or have her own place at the camp/base, and for the fertility potion, after a cum inside, should be an advice if its a knock up or not, most for avoid spend energy since 140 its still a bit for a whole day interaction.

also, maybe a fridge to avoid food issues, or a way to ration it, since whitout use any cheat or make some grind its a bit annoying for casual players (not me i love grind and farm items and else)

and maybe reduce time, rework or improve the bounty hunter at bar since it take a life rise it up , just as a suggestion.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
A couple of items:

1) When searching for a lost guest, and finding her bent over a tree being tucked, after fighting with her captures, showing your displeasure only one submission notice appears, not two.
2) An small addition to the above scene, when choosing to watch her being tucked, she should she you adding one point to her submission.
3) If you only have one doctor, does she still get the docs bonus when she delivers? ;)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

Oscarsz

Mar 31, 2020
question is there a way for guards to be useful in raids? i always get raided by those 10 bandit raid and guards do nothing i have like 10 guards plus the companions and always lose

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023
(n)
You have the ranking the wrong way round :mad: The lower number the better!

You start with rank 100. When you have won 100 or more matches you have rank #1 == best cage fighter in town, the master of the cage.

So you have either lost 800 something matches, which is impossible or edited the variables the wrong way... :cool:;)

I am not impressed:poop: But if you fight and win 800 matches I will be. Your quest is to get rank 95...

• Sad
Reactions: Ford Mustang

Bostas

Sep 29, 2017
Location of blair -kichen videos have double slash. Is it a bug? "/videos//actions/Blair/kitchen"

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
So you have either lost 800 something matches, which is impossible or edited the variables the wrong way... :cool:;)

[/QUOTE]

None of the above!

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
None of the above!
[/QUOTE]
you had to edit it cause during testing from a fresh start i started at rank 100 and i did fresh start when released and i started at rank 100 aswell

Magnus Castor

Jun 8, 2023

None of the above!
I remember now! In very, very old version of the game you started with rank 1000. The fight cage system have been reworked since then.

I had completely forgotten about that...
A fix might show up in coming versions.

Last edited:

decker666

Sep 29, 2017
Comments
There is a problem with transwomen if she is lesbian, when asking her to fuck someone there is no suggestion, but in the dungeon there is only the possibility of offering her a guy, to which she replies that she is not interested.

Another issue is why there is no option to commission a slave woman to have sex with anyone.
I couldn't find anyone with the qualifications of a librarian or a milkmaid, although I tried a lot.
These two mechanisms are not build with the same logic, as I did the one for guests and the Dev the one for slaves.
- "Ask to fuck someone" on a guest looks at their preferences and mood + the mood of other guests.
- The one in the basement only the preferences of that slave (and available prison scenes not all combinations are available).

At some point I will try to improve the one for slaves.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes