subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Question about .45 Octavia arc which I think has the Sub line eliminated, only Dom (meaning only MC being Dom with her, correct?) To increase dominance over Octavia, should MC be following her when she tells him too, or ignoring her and leaving? What about when Octavia asks the second time, and there's a "Continue" option?

GarthProgramming

Jan 30, 2024
I don't know if it's the same for the browser version and the downloaded one, but in the browser version you need to go to "Customize", then "Portrait", and the second option is the custom one. You can input a direct web link to a picture into the text box there. Works perfectly for me. No clue if there's a way to use pictures from your PC.
What web links are you using? can you send an example? cuz images from say, rule34 don't work, nor deviant art, and not even imgur.

This is what happens for me

Edit:....... It would seem all I needed to do was add .png to the end of the link..... makes sense I suppose

Last edited:

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
You need to go to the settlement and get an event when you ambush them (the event took me a while to get the 3 medals because of the low chance of appearing, so I rolled back a lot).
IMO the odds for the medallions are way beyond grinding fun. I finally just changed it as soon as I got one medallion to 10. Suggestion to Dev to either increase the odds MC will get the medallion events or add it as a Cheat item.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
What the heck happened to the girl packs that were included in the game (Riley Reid, Anna Bell, Veronica Leal, etc.)? They're gone and so is the in-game option to download them separately.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Anybody else having issues with the girl packs loading, specifically the images? File placement, image parameters, custom portrait settings. Nothing works. Are they outdated?

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
hello, how to build or buy Milk Barn please?
once you have the option to build the milk farm, you have to:
> go to your room
> select Settlement management
> select build Milk farm (have all the materials to build)
- note, you have to have girls who are pregnant for some days

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes