Sir Tain

Jul 13, 2019
The issue is that for players who want to dabble in all, the dreams are hard set on only the gay scenes. Of course if you turn it off it will go back to normal. If you try to turn back on the gay content, it resets back to only gay scenes.
I agree, which is why I gave that small feedback at least until the dev figures a way to better the system.

In my case I don't care because I do want to just get the gay dreams, but I understand if people don't want to ever cross 2 dudes fucking.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
All filters are enabled: trans, gay, lesbian, etc. It still only has gay scenes as the dreams.
Edit: This is also with the patch 46a
Yeah, that's not a bug but kinda a bug. If gay content is enabled it shows only gay dreams. I will address this in next patch.

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
Am I the only one that keeps getting gay content for dream images?
i did not bother downloading the game since the last 4 updates or 5 i don't remember, just looking at the Changelog most of the updates are gay/guys with boobs content. you might wanna find a new game or pray that one day the game will go back to normal. by the way i did not play the game for over 10 to 11 months ago. so i don't know much just a hint that most likely the one who is making the game became gay XD.

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
i know that , what i am saying that the game is the same old one with no updates if you remove the gay content.
i did not bother downloading the game since the last 4 updates or 5 i don't remember, just looking at the Changelog most of the updates are gay/guys with boobs content. you might wanna find a new game or pray that one day the game will go back to normal. by the way i did not play the game for over 10 to 11 months ago. so i don't know much just a hint that most likely the one who is making the game became gay XD.
How so?
You should check again. If we combine for example last 5-6 updates, gay content is about 5% or even less.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Yeah, that's not a bug but kinda a bug. If gay content is enabled it shows only gay dreams. I will address this in next patch.
If you fix this this, please don't fix it in a way that removes the ability to have only the gay dream gifs.

Ideally the best thing would be to have a toggle for every type of content, including straight, in the options - that way you could pick and choose any combination of content you want to see. But I imagine it might not be feasible since toggling straight content off might break all the storyline parts of the game.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ApocalypticWorld-0.46a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Hi, Thank you for making a really good game. I can't wait to see how much better this game gets over time.

I would like to ask a couple of questions. For the girl packs. I downloaded all of them and placed them in the packs folder. However i am noticing that the pictures mostly don't show up and i get empty boxes where pictures and videos should play. Is there an easier way to get them to work?

Is there any possibility for more portrait options in the future? I find that they are abit limiting once you start making your base, many girls end up having to use the same portrait lol. Would be nice to get some with the blue, green hair etc also so you don't have to dye their hair to fit the portrait. Any plans for real life people portraits too?

oh and i noticed that sometimes when i capture a girl that is stunning 90+ appearance if i don't enslave them anymore and send them to the guest house their apperance value drops over time. When they are a slave you can wash them to repair this stat degradation but if they are not a slave you cannot do that.

Is this intended? is there any way to undo this stat degradation?

Regards

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ford Mustang
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes