Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any girl with the doctor trait in the game yet? I have gone through 100s of npcs and have not seen anyone with the doctor trait to throw into my hospital.

Aug 13, 2017
I've noticed a change in the game play I personally don't care for. When sleeping the images or vid clips in dreams portray M/M where as before they showed M/F. Yet the text says dreaming of a woman... And before one of you wankers jumps on the homophobic libtard train ride, sod off. I've followed this game from the beginning and liked where it was before some wank cried he couldn't have his M/M dreams.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I've noticed a change in the game play I personally don't care for. When sleeping the images or vid clips in dreams portray M/M where as before they showed M/F. Yet the text says dreaming of a woman... And before one of you wankers jumps on the homophobic libtard train ride, sod off. I've followed this game from the beginning and liked where it was before some wank cried he couldn't have his M/M dreams.
simply put turn gay content off in the settings (but oddly enough dreams cycled for me during testing)

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
This is addressed in next patch.
If all content will be enabled, images/genders will rotate

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes