Others - Abandoned - Apocamorphosis [v0.34D] [Anonynn]

1. 1.00 star(s)

oogahboogahman

The game doesn't work for me because of the shitty platform it's based on. When I try to launch the game it launches correctly but an error message blocks the window because the manager cant find the already open game in a different folder.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Andru77

Maybe if dev. spent less time tweeting at Trump and more time with working, we would actually get something decent, with current state of the game, after all those years, I would say that asking for support on patreon is shamefull
  3. 1.00 star(s)

minibw

I've followed this game for over two years now and there's been basically nothing of substance added. The game is actually FOUR years old and there is still no functional save system, nor any content beyond the intro area. A four year old game needs to have more content than "You got forced into this house by zombies, and now the game is done."
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Nope

Had high hopes for this game when I first saw it. Unfortunately it seem to be perpetually stuck as a buggy mess. Bugs are to be expected in incomplete games but in this particular buggy game you can't save. When you hit the bug you either try to work around it you get to completely restart. Makes it very annoying to play. As others have mentioned the UI is also a bit of a nightmare.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

Honestly, I really wish this game was better than it is. The UI is beyond cluttered, the movement is abysmal, and the actual feeling of progression is almost nonexistent.

The UI, as previously stated, is an absolute mess. The items and object interaction rarely makes sense, you can try to do something with an item, be told that's not possible, and then try again and succeed, for seemingly no reason.

There's very little, if any, sexual interactions. Right after leaving what is essentially the tutorial zone, you're told: "There's not much more content after this." Which leaves me to the question of where the content is AT ALL. I've seen so little actual content in the space of almost 5 hours it makes me feel like I've wasted my time. I don't need sex scenes thrown at me, but damn, you'd at least hope that you can find SOME.

This game is eternally frustrating. Honestly, if it's on its 0.33 release, leave it alone until about 0.8, then check back and see if there's something worth playing, because, honestly, at the moment there really doesn't seem to be.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

baoka

I've tried to play it twice, but I find navigating the game and its interface difficult without much guidance. I'm not asking for cheats or hints, but difficulty that comes from using the basic systems takes away from any other enjoyable experience.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

cavaemon

lots of potential and room to make the game replayable and solid. other than it being a .96 if it makes the 1.5 stage ill give my rating for this a five stars :) just needs to keep up the bug fixs and refine little bits here and there.