Ren'Py - App of Desires [v1.1] [App of Desire]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ImaginaryMe

This review is for v1.1, so there was only about 30 minutes of playing time total, most of which was grinding.

The female characters are quite attractive.

The story isn't bad, there aren't too many spelling errors.

This is a good start to what could be a fun game, if the dev is able to reduce the amount of grinding needed.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

not to much content in this demo. taking way to long(for me) to get that handjob scene. Models are hot. I would love to see more animations of yours and maybe some more details in the plot of the game. as it currently only point and click game where you have to repeat your actions from day to day.

updated version 1.1 :WeSmart:
    added a new character, white girl, nice sex scene, more fun to watch. still point and click game
  3. 2.00 star(s)

gao23

The art style is cute, but this game is absolutely starved for content, even for a .01.

Usual AI art problems, like freaky hands and feet.

Looking forward to seeing more mini-events and less grinding. If you're not spending time on the art, spend time enhancing the dialogue, adding nuance to the story and some fun events and easter eggs.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

servcrazy

Very well done and consistent, the map's dynamics and the concept of corruption are very interesting. I look forward to seeing new versions soon.
    I hope to see some new tags added to expand the content, including material featuring the milf Sophie.