RPGM - Completed - Appointment of Pandora [v1.0.1] [The Delusion Express]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Chosen Sloth

This game is very tame compared to a lot of other games on this site. However I still played it to the end solely because the soundtrack is so good. The H-scenes were really silly but I just couldn't stop jamming to the music. The translation is pretty awful but you can just skim it and get the jist. Very little sex in this game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Yelligard

Good start, it is linear so no much opportunity to miss stuff and the gallery works nicely. The main problem I feel with this game is that you have no control over anything other than the quiz, and one of the options is a game over but at least it continues in the same line up to there.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rontantes

It is a decent game in the ENF/forced exhibitionism genre that is worth playing if you are into this niche.

The scenes in general are quite good with great art and sexy setups. This alone gets it to 4 stars.

The negatives are mostly the gameplay overall. It doesn't seem to add terribly much other than a level of confusion on top of several scenes.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Reversedh

You know those projects where there will be 1 guy carrying the whole team ? This is one of those projects, because the art style is the only thing that keep people playing this game.

Art - CG: 7/10 Really good and attractive. I love the art style and 2 main protagonists. However, due to 90% of the scenes are just humiliation and no actual sex scenes, it can't carry the game very well. Most of them are just stupidly happened and there's no way it can actually happened in real life... so i guess we can just... laugh at it and enjoy the humiliation ??? At first, i was draw into this game because of the art style (who doesn't right ?). Nonetheless, there are only 2 actual rape scene with sex in it and others are just posing or something (really turn everyone down...) So yeah it's not that good in my opinion.

Story and Gameplay: Both is bad and really linear. I can't feel anything during my playthrough because everything is just too plain and tasteless. The story is simple and easy to guess. There's also no plot twist or anything, just a straight line from head to toe. About the gameplay, it's really boring and time-consuming. The mini games are to simple and most of the time, we don't even want to play them. There's no actual freedom in this game because... you can't do anything else beside playing mini games till the end.

Overall, i think this game worth 2,5/5 because apart from the art, this game isn't that good at all... It can only keep you busy for around 30 mins until you feel like "man this is boring, i'll go and look for full save instead"... So in the end,.. i suggest go and look for that full save if you don't have much time to spare

HAVE A NICE DAY
  5. 3.00 star(s)

potatopower

I'd like to bstart off by saying the art is very well done in this game. That's about the only thing it has going for it though, the translation is ok, but there's almost exclusively ecchi scenes. There is a few sex scenes with ok angles, some not as good, which is a shame given the quality. If this game has a sequel with more smut I'd get a 5/5 with worse mtl than this, but because of the lack of good scenes I wouldn't recommend it. If it wasn't so ecchi and mildly Yuri focused it would have been amazing.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

zerracas

It's a pretty nice "wardrobe malfunction" and "humiliation" game, if you're into that. The MTL is decent enough and I didn't get stuck even once. The game points you where to go and there's no grind whatsoever. It's pretty short, I've been able to watch every scene at about 3 to 4 hours of gameplay. There's a scene at the onsen after you defeat the yakuza.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

I can't believe in this game!
    Dude... it's short, but it has so many fun events!
    Heck, it's more ecchi than hentai itself, but it's good
    There's some small grind, but it's fast and it's not hard and you'll get some nice images as reward
  8. 3.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

TL,DR = hot girls, but unfortunately game is ruined by below average gameplay and terrible MTL.

Translation: 0/5
    - This is terrible MTL. You will see a lot of gibberish.
    - Also game is not fully translated. MTL script only translated text inside text boxes, but game instructions (for minigames) and character profiles (that appear over whole screen) are in japanese. After some Trial&Error you will figure out what you are supposed to do in minigames, but it still sucks.
    - Unfortunately game suffers from "TOO MUCH TALKING" syndrom. Problem is multiplied by terrible MTL.
    Example: Girl falls over chair (panty shot!) and what happens? Next few minutes of gameplay heroine will complain (while she is bend over chair) and people will discuss embarassing position. Girl keeps arguing with people instead of standing up and hiding her panties!!! Thats pretty much whole game: talking about problems instead of trying to fix them or avoiding them.

Story: 3/5
    - Girls are trying to advertise shopping district. While doing that they encounter bunch of kinky situations and people take adventage of them. Yes, their town is full of jerks and rapists. Basically it's your typical japanese town. ^^
    - Overall pretty dumb story, just an excuse to harass heroines.

Art: 5/5
    + Only saving grace of the game is the fact, that girls are hot.
    + Ecchi events are are really stupid (only ret*rds would caught in them)... but they are usually so stupid that they become fun. Sometimes you will really laugh at girl's trouble.

Gameplay: 2/5
    - Game is very linear. Straightforward story.
    - Some minigames are annoying. They have time limit and you dont know instructructions, because they are not translated.

To sum it up:
    Overall this game is bellow average, but feel free to check out CG and events, because they are pretty good.
    And if you are alergic to bad MTL, then definitely stay away.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

FCBiscuit2

MTL
    So much talking, which isn't necessarily bad, but it is when it's MTL
    Prone to crashing
    Timed minigames
    Ugly old dudes
    Forced storyline with major handholding
    Male protag but not really (unecessary)

At least the girls are cute