HTML Completed April & Violet [v1.1] [Vdategames]

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Do we have any walkthrough for this ? cuz i played it a long time ago, cant remember what to do ^^ Thanks for the link !

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Do we have any walkthrough for this ? cuz i played it a long time ago, cant remember what to do ^^ Thanks for the link !
There aren't any diverging stories, just a main story and maybe some game overs (I hack so I didn't encounter any). You don't really need a walkthrough for this one, it's pretty straight forward

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There is a bug in part 2 when violet is looking for another person.
If you ask why she thinks the girl is hiding, it asks for a file that isn't even there.
My solution... I revised it to be similar to another choice.
I don't know if that's what Chaotic intended, but it's bug-free now.
If you run into it, just look at the error. It's pretty explicit. Open the file in notepad++ and make it go to 2intro5b.
Or you could be brave and do what I did I made it go to 2intro5 (it's also broken) and modified it and made it go to the same locations in 2intro5b with the only difference being dialog made by me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Where is the WT? I don't see a link to it on the OP. And is now part 1 and 2 in 1 file as download on the OP?
The download contains both parts 1 and 2. The second part was actually to fill-in a missing scene and add another ending IIRC. I had the walkthrough on there to download and now it's missing but I was never notified.
I just uploaded the exact same file to here. Let me know if it helps any.