Unity Completed Aquarium [Final] [ENTERGRAM,INC.]

Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 3061548

Overview:
This is the summer story of Aqua - a beginning maid carrying a secret - and her master (the player) who lost part of his memory. This is the pure summer love story of two individuals from completely different walks of life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-05
Release Date: 2023-10-25
Alternate Title: あくありうむ
Developer: ENTERGRAM,INC.
Publisher: ENTERGRAM,INC.
Censored: No Sexual Content
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voiced Language: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Thanks to BaasB for sharing the game

View attachment 3061549 View attachment 3061550 View attachment 3061551 View attachment 3061552 View attachment 3061553 View attachment 3061554 View attachment 3061555 View attachment 3061556
missing japanese game tag. PLEASE and PLEASE make sure not to forget this tag next time

Reactions: Twistty

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
AQUTAN! ATESHI!!

The only bad thing about this visual novel is Marine, why the hell they put that bitch in the story? there are many more beautiful and sexy girls in hololive, that horrible old woman voice kills the whole feeling of the story.

Johnsix9669

Nov 5, 2023
I cant change the resolution to anything higher than 720p, I have tried in windowed, fullscreen, windowed fullscreen and even reinstall it twice but nothing works, is there anyway to fix this or is the game fixed to 720p?
1.1.png 1.2.png 1.3.png

Can anyone help please:cry:

Last edited:

theguest003

Mar 11, 2019
Give the (wo)man who came up the title "Aquarium" a raise. It's so stupid I love it. Is there an actual Aquarium in this game?

Migratory

May 16, 2020
Aww, from the name I was hoping for sexy fish. I'd like an idle game with a tank full of mermaids...

T2K

Sep 28, 2017
buy the game or throw a superchat, that's the question
If enough people buy the game, it might encourage more members to consider making more official games. Adult content from them officially is impossible, but Marine seems to skirt the line really well with her lewd MVs so it can get ecchi at least.

azurekite

Jul 23, 2017
buy the game or throw a superchat, that's the question
I had previously bought the Switch Limited version which has quiet a few nice things, the music is nice for what it is and I personally enjoy it though the first thing I did do was getting Senchou to bang MC because shit's fucking hilarious that 2 members got that ending the first run of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Totti000