An0nym0use

Apr 18, 2021
I understand the intent but there are gloves, purple long sleeve gloves in game still pretty cool I have a few I made in the previous version I might make into Npc's

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
when can i choose the base animation? the current base animation is so gay bruh. Creating femboys in this game is so perfect and i created few. But it's just impossible to create any masculine males because of the animation will turn every guy you make into a sissy they way they're standing and moving their asses like that...

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
when can i choose the base animation? the current base animation is so gay bruh. Creating femboys in this game is so perfect and i created few. But it's just impossible to create any masculine males because of the animation will turn every guy you make into a sissy they way they're standing and moving their asses like that...
They are dandies, aren't they? :giggle:

wahbast

Feb 11, 2020
they are... noticeable i'd like to think.
You werent lying lmao. Bigen do be big.
Anyways if anyone wants to rip off the appearances from NPCs to use as preset you can go to the .npc file in a text editor and take everthing from "{"body":" until ","chest":" to copy and paste(exept ,"chest" and that comes after) into a blank .dat file in the appearances folder
one day I hope someone will get the data of the native NPCs for doing this, as I have no idea where it is. Or maybe someone already has and I haven't seen in here yet...

Jun 28, 2019
Anyways if anyone wants to rip off the appearances from NPCs to use as preset you can go to the .npc file in a text editor and take everthing from "{"body":" until ","chest":" to copy and paste(exept ,"chest" and that comes after) into a blank .dat file in the appearances folder
one day I hope someone will get the data of the native NPCs for doing this, as I have no idea where it is. Or maybe someone already has and I haven't seen in here yet...
Good info. I was wondering how to do that

Sep 10, 2021
I can't decide if this is homophobic or ally behavior lol.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It definitely takes two hands to handle that whopper!
Bigen is ... hard to miss.
Supersized.png

Jun 28, 2019
glad you like the funny npcs : P

wish there was more species and body paints/patterns I could work with. Maybe the ability to rotate/flip them.

Sidenote: if you do scale up a avatar, 25.0 is the limit for regular height interact-ability. as in you wont be able to request, or whatever easily on flat ground.

Last edited:

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Yo did anybody notice you can sort of bunny hop in this game?
If you jump and sprint and then jump as soon as you land you can pick up speed and start going really fast.
It makes traveling the dungeons and attacking enemies a lot more fun and satisfying.

Jun 28, 2019
Yo did anybody notice you can sort of bunny hop in this game?
If you jump and sprint and then jump as soon as you land you can pick up speed and start going really fast.
It makes traveling the dungeons and attacking enemies a lot more fun and satisfying.
you can also "super jump". if you wall hop late, it'll tp you to the maximum height you jumped from. situational. basically jump off of a tall area, and walljump, you'll be tp'd into the sky.

there's a lot of weird movement tech. most of it isn't helpful, but still neat.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes