Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Yo did anybody notice you can sort of bunny hop in this game?
If you jump and sprint and then jump as soon as you land you can pick up speed and start going really fast.
It makes traveling the dungeons and attacking enemies a lot more fun and satisfying.
I thought I was the only one that discovered it lol. Helpful to traverse the big open spaces faster, a la Valve lol.

Also, I gotta say, for how first impressions go, this is pretty solid. Sure, not much to see, the usual jank in some areas, plus not much content, but what's here is nice. Also digging the animations, the character customization, and the ragdoll physics. Moddable NPCs? Sure, why not, have Midna or a super tall and busty dragon in the game, fuck it. Heck, the game overall gives me some rogue-lite vibes with the random equipment you can find (or steal from NPCs).

Best of wishes for the dev!

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
I can't decide if this is homophobic or ally behavior lol.
it has nothing to do with being gay or not. Not every gay guy moves their body like that or pretends to be feminine. Hell, I might say most gay people are actually decent people who act like man.

What I meant is, I want to create a normal guy (wether straight or gay doesn't matter because your sexuality doesn't define if you are a man or not) but the base animation is turning them into sissy (notice am using sissy and not gay because most gay people are normal men who don't act like as if they are women.)

But the plus side is, it's the perfect game to create femboys, I simply play as a femboy not because i like palying as one but because the base animation suits them and women and not your average man.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Yo did anybody notice you can sort of bunny hop in this game?
If you jump and sprint and then jump as soon as you land you can pick up speed and start going really fast.
It makes traveling the dungeons and attacking enemies a lot more fun and satisfying.
That is literally my main strategy of moving around i bunny hop everytime to everywhere

Reactions: Axis3123

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
I hope they add humans as a race and not just limited to furries and elfs, not that i mind those 3 races but the more choices the better ;)

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
I hope they add humans as a race and not just limited to furries and elfs, not that i mind those 3 races but the more choices the better ;)
The dev explains a little about this on the Discord... due to platform availability (Itch.io/Steam, etc.) *bestiality* is a no-no... He can get away with "elves" but having "humans" fucking/getting fucked by "Canines" would likely cause problems in publishing his game. Some artists push the envelope, but he's just starting out, and wanting to not risk it.

qyqye

Feb 9, 2024
Cheat Menu Mod
Last Tested: v1.2

View attachment 3513178
Open the Menu with Insert or F1

Features

Toggle Invincibility
Clothed Skeleton Mode
Naked Skeleton Mode
Save Game without Quitting
Teleport All NPCs*
Teleport All Chests**
Teleport to Gate
Change Player Faction
Teleport to Town
Teleport to Custom Island with Custom Level
Teleport to Developer Sex Test
Teleport to Combat Test***
Add Experience
Add Energy
Upgrade Health

Installation

Download the attachment
Throw the zip contents into the game folder where the exe is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

are you going to update this?

D4n0w4r

May 21, 2020
The dev explains a little about this on the Discord... due to platform availability (Itch.io/Steam, etc.) *bestiality* is a no-no... He can get away with "elves" but having "humans" fucking/getting fucked by "Canines" would likely cause problems in publishing his game. Some artists push the envelope, but he's just starting out, and wanting to not risk it.
It's ridiculous how much creators have to walk on eggshells now. Hard Stuck has a human protagonist fucking monsters and that project is also on itch.io. Hopefully he doesn't get nuked over something so petty.

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024
Didn't Steam already ding them for having 'minors' because the randomized sliders for NPCs could result in 'minor appearing' characters and Steam did not like that? Are they still being refused by Steam or are they being considered again after fixing the randomization?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Didn't Steam already ding them for having 'minors' because the randomized sliders for NPCs could result in 'minor appearing' characters and Steam did not like that? Are they still being refused by Steam or are they being considered again after fixing the randomization?
Omg...
This is so much bull... baloney.
My comment is useless.
But it does feel good to get out a frustration.

Reactions: HalcyonReign

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
I *believe* he won't get another chance to reupload there... hence his hesitation to add human characters.

Jun 28, 2019
Is something specific broken or does it simply fail to load overall? Did you test and see if it works in the current build?
works for me too.
I thought custom islands didn't work, but you just click another button to leave the black screen.
everything else works far as I know

they probably thought its outdated cause the text makes it seem like it hasn't been updated for newer versions.
"latest tested"

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
Still waiting for sex sound effects and maybe inflation or some cool stuff hmmm hope we seen more cool stuff soon , btw the new npc creator its great spawning them all arround with the rng

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes