ich0

Dec 14, 2018
is there any way to break sliders limits on character creation?
1. Yes...
2. One repeat/quote of the path is: C:\Users\*YOUR USER*\AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates\saves
3. you can also use the character preset.
4. have fun
5. hopefully we have some time without this questions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HalcyonReign

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
1. Yes...
2. On repeat/quote of the path is: C:\Users\*YOUR USER*\AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates\saves
3. you can also use the character preset.
4. have fun
5. hopefully we have some time without this questions.
Number 5.. Never gonna happen... lol

Jun 28, 2019
trying to give my npcs a hypercock through npc file results in a fucking pencil dick :cry:
I tested it out actually, and I now noticed that NPC's just don't care about the "girth" setting... I don't know why. It's purely scaling off of Scale and length, and balls, that works fine for whatever reason. Girth though? they don't care if its set to 5, 10, 20: Doesn't do anything. That's probably a bug.

works fine if its YOUR character/avatar save thing, not NPC's though. It could look fine in the editor, but it just doesn't translate to the NPCs

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
I tested it out actually, and I now noticed that NPC's just don't care about the "girth" setting... I don't know why. It's purely scaling off of Scale and length, and balls, that works fine for whatever reason. Girth though? they don't care if its set to 5, 10, 20: Doesn't do anything. That's probably a bug.

works fine if its YOUR character/avatar save thing, not NPC's though. It could look fine in the editor, but it just doesn't translate to the NPCs
I didnt play the actual version, but are you sure you can edit the npc's? I would think, it is a bug if they all have the same proportions? Or did I understand you wrong? For example, what is the npc file?

Jun 28, 2019
I didnt play the actual version, but are you sure you can edit the npc's? I would think, it is a bug if they all have the same proportions? Or did I understand you wrong? For example, what is the npc file?
Npc files are the files with the data of npcs... aka the folder named npcs in the AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates folder.

you can edit NPCs (that you have made specifically). i've done it before. you can edit a lot of things, its very easy.

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Npc files are the files with the data of npcs... aka the folder named npcs in the AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates folder.

you can edit NPCs (that you have made specifically). i've done it before. you can edit a lot of things, its very easy.
no such folder there for me (I have an older version), should be a bug of a new feature.

edit: Is listed on the changelog.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
This was way better than i expected, i kept passing it up because i assumed it would be jank and shallow but it's very well put together, can't wait for more features and polish.

The cloth patterns are absolutely hideous though.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Okay, Greg has played up to lvl20 and has plenty to say.
1.Game very good, immaculate coding and a lot of detail greg appreciates like the Ik on the sex animations.
2.Game habst beeg potential, if nothing else as something to put on steam and let the workshop guys flood the scene with customization expanding mods.
But, Game also need things:
1.Stated before, will say again - Pregnancy slider. Simple as. No need to be fancy pants about it.
2.Recall stones - Item you can ask from NPCs that will allow you to spawn them in for moar smexual intercourse or even (crazy shit incoming) help in combat.
3.Better Enchantments and home enchantment station. Greg only found 1 fun enchantment during gameplay, and as Greg learned, it was locked to gloves (because ice shards apparently can't be shot out the penis >:[ ) And while greg is perfectly fine with that, enchantment like +jump or +movespeed would do much better than a flat armor bonus
4.Arousal Meter- Since npcs only have a few reactions to alluring it follows that those harder to arouse need some form of indication that you are, in fact, not just aimlessly waving your genitals in their face. Doubly so for the named Npcs since they need 10+ wiggling sessions to convince.
5.needs Cum CUM CUM? CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM

Sebrius

Nov 29, 2018
Hey, hi guys. I wanted to share some npcs I created too, here a few. I tried to make Wings of Fire (WoF) dragon protagonists (3 of 5, Clay, Tsunami and Glory), so here you go.

Too bad that character creator didn't have very detailed coloration options or many bits (frills for example) for now though. But best wishes for game creator (aka Raliv)

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
I agree with Greg especially regarding enchantments (and the cum of course).
3.Better Enchantments and home enchantment station. Greg only found 1 fun enchantment during gameplay, and as Greg learned, it was locked to gloves (because ice shards apparently can't be shot out the penis >:[ ) And while greg is perfectly fine with that, enchantment like +jump or +movespeed would do much better than a flat armor bonus

5.needs Cum CUM CUM? CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM CUM
I was able to find a fireball enchantment but it sucks anyways because the only NPCs I would want to use this enchantment on are the fireball throwing NPCs themselves since they're the most dangerous and the fireballs you throw from your gloves aren't able to kill them fast enough. I was not able to find any other weapon enchantment, not even the ice shart enchantment he mentioned. Most enchantments were boring armor bonuses and I don't even know what good the armor does. If I get set on fire I will still lose a bunch of health. If I get hit I still lose one point of damage and I've never lost more than that from getting hit from a melee attack.

Also of note is that the enchantments should have an option to adjust firerate. I want to be able to make an ice shard machinegun, waiting a few seconds to fire the next shot isn't that fun.

Reactions: Mpreg Greg

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
I agree with Greg especially regarding enchantments (and the cum of course).

I was able to find a fireball enchantment but it sucks anyways because the only NPCs I would want to use this enchantment on are the fireball throwing NPCs themselves since they're the most dangerous and the fireballs you throw from your gloves aren't able to kill them fast enough. I was not able to find any other weapon enchantment, not even the ice shart enchantment he mentioned. Most enchantments were boring armor bonuses and I don't even know what good the armor does. If I get set on fire I will still lose a bunch of health. If I get hit I still lose one point of damage and I've never lost more than that from getting hit from a melee attack.

Also of note is that the enchantments should have an option to adjust firerate. I want to be able to make an ice shard machinegun, waiting a few seconds to fire the next shot isn't that fun.
Greg has a suspicion that these are the only two current enchantments in the game that are active.
every other one is either a flat armor bonus, a damage bonus, or a bonus to the heavy attack specifically.
But Greg knows Little code, and he can parse that the reason enchantments are so weak is because dev is code wizard. Enchantments give you a 1:1 copy of the enemies ability, cooldown, damage and all.
Witch, kind of surfaces a new point greg Refuses to make because it's an obvious path of development- enemy scaling. A 20 dmg sword one shots every skeletal on map regardless of the level, and you can get one of those on a lvl7 island. So either enemies would have to scale in stats proportionally, or do a Daggan and add stronger versions of enemies, as recolor if nothing else. Either way - wichever dev ends up doing enchantment buff will follow

Also, niche, very niche, suggestion, but since the heads are interchangeable can we haves a skull as a customization option? Plis? Greg is obsessed with SCP1471, Greg needs it.

Wolfiewes!

Apr 7, 2018
This is an incredible game so far, and I've already purchased it on itch 3 or 4 months ago before swinging by here!

However.. I need to know if anyone here plans on creating a NON-CON mod for the game.

I think the game could be even more exciting if NPCs you make angry could knock you down and put you into a sex anim if you don't get up quick enough! Could even mod purple lookin' wangs for the skeleton NPCs to mess around with too!

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
This is an incredible game so far, and I've already purchased it on itch 3 or 4 months ago before swinging by here!

However.. I need to know if anyone here plans on creating a NON-CON mod for the game.

I think the game could be even more exciting if NPCs you make angry could knock you down and put you into a sex anim if you don't get up quick enough! Could even mod purple lookin' wangs for the skeleton NPCs to mess around with too!
If I knew how, I'd make that myself... lol.. *hawt*

NephylimCross

Feb 10, 2021
View attachment 3509570

Overview:
An early-access adult fantasy hack slash and loot game that takes place on islands full of dangers, treasures, and interactive characters.
Many aspects are temporary, partially implemented, broken, or missing.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-04
Release Date: 2024-08-04
Developer: RalivDev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
Cheat Mode*
140318 thanks for the link

View attachment 3509571 View attachment 3509572 View attachment 3509573 View attachment 3509574 View attachment 3509575 View attachment 3509576
Any one knows what the NPC Creator is for?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Any one knows what the NPC Creator is for?
It is literally what the name says. It allows you to create your own custom NPCs, that you can encounter when you are out exploring the various levels.

The custom NPCs you create get added to the pool of NPCs you see around the islands and it is a random chance as to whether you see one of the premade NPCs or one of your custom created NPCs.

Reactions: ich0

Hornoman

Jan 8, 2022
question does in only spawn your first 2 npcs or does it spawn all of them just as ive made round about 4 npcs and only seen 2 of them in the map

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
question does in only spawn your first 2 npcs or does it spawn all of them just as ive made round about 4 npcs and only seen 2 of them in the map
They are all random encounters.. but YES, you will be able to encounter all of them at some point. I've made around 30 NPCs, and run into them almost more often than the games provided NPCs.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes