Hu23Ca

Feb 2, 2024
Hey, hi guys. I wanted to share some npcs I created too, here a few. I tried to make Wings of Fire (WoF) dragon protagonists (3 of 5, Clay, Tsunami and Glory), so here you go.

Too bad that character creator didn't have very detailed coloration options or many bits (frills for example) for now though. But best wishes for game creator (aka Raliv)
Hi! I like your those characters you made:love:. But just little problem:confused:or not:unsure:. I can't find Clay's npc character:(. But again I like your WoF characters. I used Spyro's character and by accident found both of them. Except Clay.

Changes: I found Clay's character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sebrius

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Tried the game out for a little, found a pretty bad oversight.
Haven't bothered to check if the dev's in here or if anyone has already reported it, but when I reached the first NPC lady at the portal, some enemies wandered over and started beating the shit out of her while I was talking, and so I rushed the chat and started fighting them, but they were basically inside her model, so half my hits hit her too and now she's perma-aggro'd to me with a seemingly-infinite aggro range.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
Tried the game out for a little, found a pretty bad oversight.
Haven't bothered to check if the dev's in here or if anyone has already reported it, but when I reached the first NPC lady at the portal, some enemies wandered over and started beating the shit out of her while I was talking, and so I rushed the chat and started fighting them, but they were basically inside her model, so half my hits hit her too and now she's perma-aggro'd to me with a seemingly-infinite aggro range.
Since this is an Alpha build, this is the least you can expect.
It's a NPC AI issue: if you attack, you're hostile and they'll respond accordingly.
Sometimes I've attacked skeletons and suddenly nearby NPCs start attacking me.

It's not a certainty that it will happen but a possibility.

Luckily it is not permanent, reloading the game resets everything, you can also exterminate the NPCs in the city without consequences

Reactions: HalcyonReign

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
It's a NPC AI issue: if you attack, you're hostile and they'll respond accordingly.
The problem here was that enemies attack the NPC, do it during dialogue, and crowd her so bad that you can't hit them without hitting her.
I could've always reset the game and start over because there's really no progression and I would've been right back to where I was in about 30 seconds, but the game wasn't good enough for me to want to go through the process, and I just tossed the game entirely so I can wait a few more major updates and return when it's not so... placeholder-y.

efpandhs

Jun 12, 2022
The problem here was that enemies attack the NPC, do it during dialogue, and crowd her so bad that you can't hit them without hitting her.
I could've always reset the game and start over because there's really no progression and I would've been right back to where I was in about 30 seconds, but the game wasn't good enough for me to want to go through the process, and I just tossed the game entirely so I can wait a few more major updates and return when it's not so... placeholder-y.
You had a stroke of bad luck, it happen
As I said, it's an Alpha version, it's already a lot that it starts without exploding (metaphorically speaking).
If it was a Beta version, then you were right.
If it was a Complete version, it was inexcusable.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I hope they add a threesome to the game
Oh, hell yeah!
I had the same thoughts about the game too, but my guess is that there would be issues creating the animations or getting the AI to initiate sex in the right positions.

We can only hope.
I downloaded some posted character files. Where do I put them in the game? I didn't see an import option in the menu.
Go to this location: C:\Users\<Your User>\AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates
There is a folder called NPCs and you need to extract those files into that folder.

Be aware that you will still see the normal NPCs, they will be mixed up along with those characters you downloaded.

Reactions: furryfuntime21

Mistik

Jun 3, 2018
The armor doesn't work. Enchanting clothing and weapon: HP, damage and something else, I forgot, doesn’t work either. Only the basic characteristics of the weapon work. Fireball has a long cooldown, low range and very little damage, ice icicle is the same. It seems (I haven’t tested it) that there is self-healing with magic and some other things in the game code. At least a hint of it. The magic works if you place them on a certain type of clothing.
They wrote here that something was broken there and it hasn't been fixed yet.

Mar 23, 2020
I was lurking here awhile.
I saw that people were sharing their characters and so on and with this new update it's cool to have more NPCs than a few basic ones. Unfortunately for me most of the characters uploaded for NPCs for now to extreme genitalia and stuff like that. I don't kink shame or anything, it's just not my thing. Included both appearances and NPCs files.
So as my contribution to the collection here I'm uploading my OCs. Hope you will have some fun with Coarmi! You can send me a scrn if you will meet him. ;)
CoarmiAch.jpg

For now only three chars are ther but maybe if I'm gonna have some more time gonna add some more one day. With definitly more creative touch. This one are basic so yeah. Nothing fancy.

PS: Additionally, I accidentally added Renamon by Combo89. Sorry, I have no idea how I missed selecting it before I archived them. If you want, I'll re-post the file, just let me know.

Reactions: Newie and Axis3123

Bunny Enjoyer

Feb 28, 2024
I was messing around in latest character creator and made few new faces
Pack includes female and male versions of these characters

Since limitations of version some characters are not perfect, Panda example
(I recommend leaving shirt on for them so they dont look dumb)
I will update these characters and make more in future once we have more options

Go and find them!

Untitled.png

Download here: View attachment characters v0.5.7z

Muzzmirage

Jan 14, 2024
At the risk of asking a stupid question, how do I progress dialogue with NPCs? I'm at the start of the game, I find some lady, apparently jumpscare her, then that's it. No button on my keyboard seems to move things along. I got what looks like a status/dev menu to pop up with \ but that's about it

Jul 9, 2021
Patch 0.6
Tails, Ears, and Penises
I got quite sick this month, and lost a lot of work time. I am fortunately feeling a lot better now though and was able to add some customization content anyway!

New Content
  • Multiple tail options and patterns
  • 2 new penis options
  • 3 new canine ear variants
  • ears and tails can now be chosen freely across the canine and draconic base species

(Ayy post 420 on the one thread I contribute to lol)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes