consey

Aug 6, 2022
If you guys kill a skeleton near a NPC, you should prepare to fight back because 50/50 they will attack you , or just don't care. (Hopefully you already seduced the npc before killing them ;))

dummyisyummier

Dec 11, 2018
Turns out you can murder the town, and the pink dog has a 30 defense item you can loot. Don't ask me why I know this, I was just fucking around.

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
Yeah no, editing your character's proportions is extremely easy.
Managed to make a accurate Boy Kisser lmao

Feb 17, 2018
Where are the save files stored?

I created a blank character to test the game, I would like to remove it but it doesn't seem to be possible in the main menu

Oct 3, 2020
Where are the save files stored?

I created a blank character to test the game, I would like to remove it but it doesn't seem to be possible in the main menu
Or I would like to know if it's posible to edit your appearance after character creation.
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\RalivDev\Archipelagates

You can delete your saves in the 'saves' folder. You can also open them as text files to edit stats and appearance. You can do the same for appearance templates under 'appearances'.

Reactions: Blackknight666

ich0

Dec 14, 2018
Maybe the save location should be on the first post. I would not be surprised if the questions was asked 10 times by now.

- With the additional note that you can change the appearance further on save game and character model.

4.30 star(s) 14 Votes