Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This thread has been archived, please us the main game thread
102816_gg5.jpg

Here you can find the FAQ and Walkthrough/s for the game.
Sources: - Attached Below
Card Location/Walkthrough by @ (and Icstor Official).

Tips:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stuck?

Secrets?

Download:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It might be pointless since v0.2 is just around the corner but the walkthrough by a community member has been updated since. You might want to replace the one in the first post with it:

EDIT:
Here's the newest update:

Alternative walkthrough:

EDIT 2:
v0.3 walkthroughs

Sara walkthrough mod:

EDIT 3:

v0.4 walkthroughs

EDIT 4:

v0.5 walkthroughs

v0.5 secret cards:

- living room beach house; on the white vase on the counter in the living room (page four, 9th card)
- bedroom beach house; above the opening in the wall to the bathroom (page five, 1st card)
- beach; left arch of the rocky parts just above the horizon in the part of the beach between the shop and mom&MC towel (page five, 3rd card)
- beach; on the fence right of the shop on one of the yellow parts in the middle (page five, 2nd card)
- Judy's office on the paper sticking out of the printer (page five, 5th card)
- Judy's office; bottom right part of the backside of the couch (page five, 6th card)
- headmaster's office; right above his left elbow when facing him (from his perspective his right elbow) BEWARE: due to the visual glitch the card is REALLY hard to find, just spam-click and you will find it (page five, 4th card)

EDIT 5:

Xmas episode candy locations:

Video guide by Kromo

Last edited:

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It might be pointless since v0.2 is just around the corner but the walkthrough by a community member has been updated since. You might want to replace the one in the first post with it:

We'll update when a new one is released, the one i posted is incomplete anyway. I only posted it to have something be available to create this thread for now.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
ok im stuck. ive progressed Linda'a story up to overhearing her talking to Judy. I spoke to Judy and she told me to go visit her at her home. when i try to do that i get the work in progress message. am i missing something to progress the story?

EDIT: nevermind. i figured it out. i had to visit her at work

Reactions: Ekzar

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
this may be real stupid thing to ask but ive been reading the walkthrough while playing the game but i dont know how to by sex toys at the sex store in order to manipulate the teacher

Reactions: Cirus Khan

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
this may be real stupid thing to ask but ive been reading the walkthrough while playing the game but i dont know how to by sex toys at the sex store in order to manipulate the teacher
Just try and pick them up from the counter? Or it has been changed? I'm not there yet in my new walkthrough..

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Just try and pick them up from the counter? Or it has been changed? I'm not there yet in my new walkthrough..
im such a idiot i already bought them its just been so long since ive played this XD

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
how do i name company? how do i progress after caroline's night event outside the house?
First name: on the desk in dad's office; Second: safe code in a drawer near sofa in dad's office, then use the code on the safe under the desk; Third: simply ask your dad

Reactions: lolpopoli

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
ok im stuck. ive progressed Linda'a story up to overhearing her talking to Judy. I spoke to Judy and she told me to go visit her at her home. when i try to do that i get the work in progress message. am i missing something to progress the story?

EDIT: nevermind. i figured it out. i had to visit her at work
Could you add on that? I saw Judy and asked about Linda in Judy's office and got told to visit her home, which is Work in Progress, went back to both of their work and no options?

Also, anyone find any secret cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes