Are Milf / young guy corruption-type games still a popular trend around here? Or should I look into making something else?

Are you okay with playing another Milf Young Guy corruption-type game?

• I'm fully into that as long as I get to see brand new milfs and it's something different.

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • I'm bored with seeing young guys screwing milfs. Make something else.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • If the game has a real plot outside of the typical relationship drama, then I'll give it a try.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • I'm alright with Milfy Action, but I wanna see something innovative than the same old garbage.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • If the graphics, writing, animations and story are all good, then I don't care; I'll play it.

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • I'm a sucker for slow-burn corruption-type games that have hot milfs in it.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • I'm a simple man; if I see a game with a hot lady, I download it, and that's all there is to it.

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • No matter how good it is, I'll pass. I'm done playing this genre for good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm willing to give it a try as long as it's a true choice-driven sandbox with consequences.

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • If your game has extreme content, then I'll play it no matter what.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Redhunter357

Mar 29, 2019
Is MC degrading or romancing his family (landlady and sexy roommates) still a popular trend around here? Or should I look into making something else?

Thanks for taking your time on this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fate stay

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
That is one my favorite genres, but i think is difficult to set a good pace in that kind of games personally prefer the slow pace ones and the ones that i like for example zombies retreat 1 & 2, the manor, princess of suburbia, etc, tend to have large development times for some reason, if you like the project do it but be prepare to manage the time that you can spend on it.

Reactions: Redhunter357

Bill_Jerkpole

Jun 30, 2022
Based on the amount of games being released and Patreon backers they have it is still a popular parring, but there are so many games and most of them get abandoned, so if that is the kind of game you want to make, then you need a hook of some sort - the traditional "mom I have loved you since I left your vagina" is overdone.

On a personal note, I have had enough of the love story angle; maybe a "I'll train you to be a better man than your dad" or "my son is a sociopath, so I'll let him do whatever he wants, as long as he doesn't kill anyone" story would be more interesting.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
It's a popular pairing, we know this because the maternal archetype character is practically always introduced first, features heavily in the marketing material and is used as a carrot on a stick to maintain interest. However, if your interest lays elsewhere there are other popular pairings to feature, and to be frank I would rather have content I like only made by people who also like it.

Bill_Jerkpole

Jun 30, 2022
can you name 3 completed ones from last 3 years?

a genre can't be overdone if no games are actually getting made.
You mean to tell me some actually finish their games!? :D

That is a valid point; most of them just continue getting fewer and fewer updates over the years before they are abandoned, but few actually get a version 1.0 - if I'm allowed to name the ones that has been in production for more than 3 years, then it is a much easier task.