Are some of these games illegal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1534206
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1534206

Is some of the lolicon content and shota content illegal in the US? Am i going to get arrested for downloading some of this stuff?

KabutoR

Aug 19, 2020
if you think a game contain loli and shota content you can report so the staff members can take a look and remove it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is some of the lolicon content and shota content illegal in the US? Am i going to get arrested for downloading some of this stuff?
As long as the characters are identified as being over 18, that's generally enough to cover it legally, even if the characters look like they're 12.

KabutoR

Aug 19, 2020
As long as the characters are identified as being over 18, that's generally enough to cover it legally, even if the characters look like they're 12.
I believe its stated in the rules that the characters must have visually sign of puberty.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
I don't know, but if you think anything is illegal and you could end up being someone's prison bitch, don't download it.;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JeefZ

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It's in the rules but I bet my nuts that it's not enforced
It Is...... Loli will probably pass if it looks as though she could be 18 but on the petite side of things and the dev has to state 18 or over.Out and out child loli non pre pubescent will be rejected.have asked this question with a previous upload and believe me it will be checked as the site does not need the aggro that could arise with underage models/pics /renders

lovemenut

Sep 23, 2019
It Is...... Loli will probably pass if it looks as though she could be 18 but on the petite side of things and the dev has to state 18 or over.Out and out child loli non pre pubescent will be rejected.have asked this question with a previous upload and believe me it will be checked as the site does not need the aggro that could arise with underage models/pics /renders
I checked the loli tag in the latest updates page and boi do most of them don't look 18 or an 18yo in the petite side.. but I am guessing they don't allow girls that look like they didn't hit puberty? idk..