Are there any Dr. Martens boots unisex for Daz3D?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hello,

I am really not sure, if this is the right place to ask, so please move it, when it is wrong :)

So my question is, if there is an asset for Dr. Martens boots for Daz3D that can be used for male and female?
I tried searching for them, but of course couldn't find anything good.

1553068853788.png

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Have you considered maybe?
They look great and all, but sadly not what I am looking for. I really mean basicially the Dr. Martens 1460. But yeah I actually found more heels that get closer to that boot than any other boots :D

These heels just look awsome for example:

Reactions: Nottravis

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Use these: and change the texture and attach a label^^

Reactions: GhostPhil

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Well I guess I have to look, if they look still good. These are for Genesis.
It doesnt really matter what they are made for as long as the base look is good and you can auto-fit them. Apply the iray uber base shader and new textures (or use the iray leather shader which usually applys a texture too) and it will look way better ;)

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It doesnt really matter what they are made for as long as the base look is good and you can auto-fit them. Apply the iray uber base shader and new textures (or use the iray leather shader which usually applys a texture too) and it will look way better ;)
Well I will try that, not sure if I know how to do all that :D But their look defintily is the closest to the 1460er

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I would say these are the closest to the Docs, they even have the yellow stitching

1553676269045.png

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Finally there is an asset that portaits the Dr. Martens boots perfectly! I am really happy right now! :)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So these boots really had some "fitting" issues. And the problem was one of the presets I used at first. Now that I reworked the character entirely it is all working great.
GP_Amelia_Boots_Jump_1.png GP_Amelia_boots_2.png

Reactions: recreation

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Finally there is an asset that portaits the Dr. Martens boots perfectly! I am really happy right now! :)

Papa Ernie ... hint, hint. You're such a nice, lovely, overworked and underpaid uploader. Might we imposed upon your dark arts? :love: For those unique snowflake developers who'd rather have their {insert generic DEFINITELY OVER 18, seriously 18... would we lie to you?} female love interest kick the MC in the nuts and stomp on his fingers when he "accidentally" (only happened in 24 of the last 30 games) peeped in the bathroom because she left the door ajar.

Without these boots being made available on F95forums, there is only a finite list of ways of the delightful anti-heroines can setup things to that the full force of the can come into effect when dealing with dull, one dimensional MCs who greatest contribution for the improvement of VNs and the gene pool is to die early, preferably with the iconic Dr. Marten imprint etched into forehead or foreskin.

[poster's note. All those previous words made perfect sense in my head. Somewhere between there and my fingers interacting with my keyboard... words, letters, literacy, meaning, nuance and comprehension may have left the building]

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Papa Ernie ... hint, hint. You're such a nice, lovely, overworked and underpaid uploader. Might we imposed upon your dark arts? :love: For those unique snowflake developers who'd rather have their {insert generic DEFINITELY OVER 18, seriously 18... would we lie to you?} female love interest kick the MC in the nuts and stomp on his fingers when he "accidentally" (only happened in 24 of the last 30 games) peeped in the bathroom because she left the door ajar.

Without these boots being made available on F95forums, there is only a finite list of ways of the delightful anti-heroines can setup things to that the full force of the can come into effect when dealing with dull, one dimensional MCs who greatest contribution for the improvement of VNs and the gene pool is to die early, preferably with the iconic Dr. Marten imprint etched into forehead or foreskin.

[poster's note. All those previous words made perfect sense in my head. Somewhere between there and my fingers interacting with my keyboard... words, letters, literacy, meaning, nuance and comprehension may have left the building]
You know the drill.
Asset Requesting Rules & Instructions

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
79flavors

Also, I think these would be better ball stompers: