Seeking Are there any female protag games with heavy exhibitionism and shota elements?

aevan595

Nov 8, 2019
Im looking for something with multiple hscenes with shota characters who get horny after loking at the nude or scantily clad fem protag. like Veras Region. or it cold be like in Drop Factory, Cuckold elfe and Part Time Exhibitioner where the hscene is a result of the interaction between shota student and the lewd teacher. I've been looking for a while but cant seem to find any good ones. Plz assist.
Thank you

Reactions: Mine Turtle

Mikulover

Apr 2, 2019
How about young wife soufle, Misschief war, Leanna slice of life adventure? I would recommand youn wife souffle alot, because it has several shota scenes with several shotas and the teacher/ student relationship like you asked for. Its 2d and the other scenes are awesome aswell!

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
How about young wife soufle, Misschief war, Leanna slice of life adventure? I would recommand youn wife souffle alot, because it has several shota scenes with several shotas and the teacher/ student relationship like you asked for. Its 2d and the other scenes are awesome aswell!
soufle was great, any more like that?