Seeking Are there any futa v shota games?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Now THAT is very very rare. In all my years I came across only 1, it was an untranslated Japanese game. Couldn't remember it's name or find a download or player that wasn't riddled with malware. They probably do exist but they'd be untranslated and in Japanese. And unless you find someone into that who can read Japanese titles it would be difficult to search for.

In fact I'd wager very few if any, even among the most infamous of internet pirates could find one.

Yoloman256

Jul 7, 2019
(If you see any spelling mistakes, then I apologize. English isn't my native language)

I did recently came up with an idea for an RPG game like that.
Basically the story starts with a young shota (you can name the character as you like) and he goes for an errand for his mother to get some things from the forest. When he arrives at a specific location, he is greeted by a futanari who deep throats him and another one comes out & butt fucks him. Both talk about how they want to turn this shota into a futanari slave & if they come hard enough, he might just become one. So they did, but instead of becoming their slave, the shota passed out. The futanari take the shota to their dungeon and gave him a collar.
The shota MC is trapped inside a cell & wants to get back home. He then gets rescued by another shota boy, but unlike the MC of the game, the other one freed him, only to tell him that it's pointless to resist the futanari mistress. Showcasing how far gone this shota has become.
Then you just have to help the character to go through a maze. Along the way, the shota MC you are playing as is being chased by different futanari characters. Each with special abilities to control the shota & make him their slave, so that they can fall in love with futanaris.
The first one being a futanari witch who specializes in hypnosis. Basically she use her futanari dick to hypnotize the shota to make him lick and fall in love with her and her dick. He resists at first of course, but during the gameplay you have to find a special item that helps him resist the futanari witch. You find special glasses that help you with that and also a sword or a magic staff to help him defend himself from the witch. Of course, during combat she has other ways to make the boy hers.
After defeating her, you advance to the next level and you encounter a erotic futanari belly dancer. Her special skill is to release a powerful gas from her body and once the shota inhales it, he watches her beautiful dance and again is being controller by another futanari to make him fall in love with a futanari.
Of course he resists again of course, but this time some places of the labyrinth are filled with the belly dancers gas, so be careful were you enter, or if you choose to enter if you like to see a game over H scene where the futanari belly dancer wraps up the shota and fucks him endlessly. This time you have to find a gas mask to resist the gas of the belly dancer and to advance to the next stage after beating the boss of the labyrinth.
After clearing that level, you advance to the next one and then process repeats each labyrinth level containing different futunari characters. I even think it would be also interesting if some levels have special bonus rooms, where the shota MC becomes a slave full of harem futanari.
The final boss of course is a busty futanari succubus and if you get beaten by her, you get a special stage were you can free roam around & servicing futanari's all the time. Including the final boss. Of course if you beat her, then you get the key for your collar and get back home to your mother & friends.
There are some H scenes where other shota characters get raped and controlled by futanari's, but instead they are fillled with so much pleasure, that they become their slaves & they can't be saved.
It's just an idea that I recently came up with. Too bad I ain't a game developer or a programmer, since I can't make a game like that, even if I wanted to. I also want the game to have VA's as well, but that's asking a little too much.