Seeking are there any games like T.O.A. ?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Have you googled "Tales of Androgyny" and discovered what genre the game is? This could help. Google is your friend. Honestly though, I have never heard of this game, and without knowing the genre type will make it even more difficult.

OrbitalLemon

May 22, 2021
You could always try Corruption of Champions, or Flexible Survival, if you're looking for more things directly in that hazily-defined, furry text adventure sandbox RPG subgenre.

There's also Trials in Tainted Space, but I didn't really like that one. It's overstocked at the Futa Fridge, if you get my meaning, and you can't bang half the characters I'm actually into, but if you love futadom characters you might like TITS.

Teraurge if you like your gender ambiguous noncon more on the monstrous/feral side.

Degrees of Lewdity has furry transformation and monsters I guess, though it's kind of narrow on its kinks?

Lillith's Throne is a big semi-roguelike open world text RPG with huge levels of customizability and heavy kink potential.

Hachienden is your full gay option. A largely text-based RPG in similar style, but built in RPGmaker this time. Characters are super endearing. Highly recommend.

I'm not a fan of TOA's take on the style, but it seemed to fit the genre like a glove.